Would you start Donley & Dorrington in the FA cup?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Start Donley & Dorrington in the 3rd round?

• Total voters
Fuck me. Our injury front reminds me of when we went to Old Trafford with Neil Fenn and Rory Allen up front.

Funnily enough, we lost.

Good day out though. Incredible backing.

But no.

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Way Do Not Want GIF
That season well and truly sucked. We got the worst possible draw in the 3rd round and the very fact that those two players got anywhere near the first team was a huge indictment of Sugar's lack of investment.

Jamie Donley has a lot more talent than either of those players. I'm not saying that I want youth players to start in the FA Cup (I want a trophy) but we do have a bit of a golden generation coming through.

Seeing as the FA cup is the one lingering hope of achieving anything this season I think putting kids in would be an absolutely terrible idea, if Ange sacks off the FA cup like he did with the league cup he is going to lose a lot of people

That season well and truly sucked. We got the worst possible draw in the 3rd round and the very fact that those two players got anywhere near the first team was a huge indictment of Sugar's lack of investment.

Jamie Donley has a lot more talent than either of those players. I'm not saying that I want youth players to start in the FA Cup (I want a trophy) but we do have a bit of a golden generation coming through.
There is no evidence of that. Onomah and Edwards didn’t do much.

Back
Top Bottom