would you accept Dennis Bergkamp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

denis bergkamp at spurs

• yes

Votes: 57 64.0%
  • no

Votes: 32 36.0%

• Total voters
Have I missed the bit where De Boer has proven himself as a top class manager!?

All the fucking moaning on here about Levy's shit and poorly thought out managerial recruitments, and they want some who has only been a head coach for 3 years in the Dutch league? He has no better record than AVB did - and he is a "cunt" :avbnaa:

And Laudrup has been touted by plenty on here. And Pochettino. They're both lower than us in the fucking table but they're genuises worthy of the hotseat at WHL.

This is such a fucking headache. No wonder Levy can't get it right - even if he took our advice he'd get it wrong and we'd hang him for it!
So Levy is getting shit for leaving himself with a poor choice of managerial options halfway through the season in a World Cup year.

Maybe he should have stuck with AVB, then...

I'd take those "i was purely a fan of glenn hoddle" quotes with a pinch of salt given his employees at the time.

Not that it makes a blind bit of difference.
Of course. But whether he did support Spurs then, he probably doesn't now given how many years he spent at the Goons. Not that I really give a shit, to be honest.

Make a sentence from these words.

Give Couldn't Flying A Fuck I.

Sums up how I feel at the moment.

And is he actually any good at coaching??

At the moment if George, Jeffrey and Bungle were appointed joint managers I don't think our club would be any lower in the estimation of the football world.

So yeah let's just recruit managerial staff based on if they scored some great goals in their playing career.

And maybe if they like a schmoke and a pancake.

Where's that nutter gone who kept saying get Maradona??
Maybe he was right.

So Levy is getting shit for leaving himself with a poor choice of managerial options halfway through the season in a World Cup year.

Maybe he should have stuck with AVB, then...
I backed AVB til the day he was sacked, and it is too soon to judge whether that was right or wrong, but something you can't do is keep a manager in the job purely because you don't have a replacement lined up. If Levy felt he wasn't right for the job any more, then he has to go, simple. In an ideal world, we'd have an excellent replacement lined up and get him in sharpish, but this obviously wasn't the case.

And I don't think many international managers would have a problem leaving prior to Brazil '14 if a good enough offer was on the table.

YES, Of course, even though you hate the cunts you got to admit that Bergkamp was one hell of a footballer, and if his managerial skills are anything like his playing skills then he might be a real gem, he only played ffor woolwich, didn't openly support them as a child such as Tim

I voted no because I don't know what his coaching credentials are.

But it is worth mentioning that Herbert Chapman was apparently a Spurs fan, Jamie Carragher, Robbie Fowler and Steve McManaman all supported Everton, and you'll be hard pushed to find a Liverpool fan who doesn't love those players (even McManaman, despite his Real indiscretion).

Chapman was also a spurs player.Bergkamp is a goon, no thanks.
I also say the same about junior member woolwich Sherwood.
It makes me feel ill, thinking about these cunts in charge of tottenham.

Fucking hell 64% yes. He can fuck off. My ratings are this: Campbell:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Bergcamp::::::: Everyone other gooner.

YES, Of course, even though you hate the cunts you got to admit that Bergkamp was one hell of a footballer, and if his managerial skills are anything like his playing skills then he might be a real gem, he only played ffor woolwich, didn't openly support them as a child such as Tim
playing for them matters more to me than supporting them. JD supports them but I've always had time for him. Likewise Sherwood.

I can't believe how high the percentage is for accepting Bergkamp.

He wasn't just a Woolwich player - he is a legend. Shall we get Henry as manager, Bergkamp #2 and Vieira as youth coach?

And maybe Ledley will take over from Wenger in a couple of years.

Fuck me, have some pride. I want what's best for the club, but not at the expense of making a mockery of our local rivalries.

I can see it now. He comes along, does well and then Wenger leaves and he joins them just when we are starting to get somewhere. So we train their future manager. So gonna happen. But yeah, I'd accept him if he was any good. And as long as he publically shat on an Woolwich shirt at half time at the center circle at EVERY GAME (home or away) for however long he was with us. I'm all for reconciliation.
he's dutch. get some munter to promise to rub said poo over her tits after its been curled out on their disgusting rag and he will be right up for it

I can't believe how high the percentage is for accepting Bergkamp.

He wasn't just a Woolwich player - he is a legend. Shall we get Henry as manager, Bergkamp #2 and Vieira as youth coach?

And maybe Ledley will take over from Wenger in a couple of years.

Fuck me, have some pride. I want what's best for the club, but not at the expense of making a mockery of our local rivalries.

yet you're probably supporting Tim 'North bank' Sherwood aren't you?

Back
Top Bottom