Worst Spurs Team since 2000

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Am I the only one who thought Rebrov (pre-Hoddle of course) did ok for us.

Hoddle obviously didnt like him, didn't play him, and hence his scoring record looks woeful ove his Spurs career.

I think I have managed to compile four god awful Spurs teams of the past 13 years:

Sullivan
Tremezanni-Gardner-Perry-Gilberto
Bentley-Clemence-Ricketts-Acimovic
Rasiak-Rebrov

Gomes
Hutton-Thelwell-Doherty-Thatcher
Blondel-Davis-Marney-Jackson
Booth-Mido

Cerny
Kelly-Pamarot-Davenport-Atouba
Dos Santos-Brown-Taarabt-Routledge
Mido-Campbell

Fulop
Gunter-Davenport-Rocha-Konchesky
Reid-Ghaly-Toda-Korsten
Zamora-Postiga

Plus I have missed out Bunjecevic, Naybet, Vega, Scales at CB.

Just wanted to bump this to remind people just how far we have come under ENIC.

Watched one of those Premier League review programmes today (season 92-93 I think) and saw some great past legends. Does anyone remember Dave Tuttle at CB? Reminded me of how far we've come!

[formation="41212, Sullivan, Tramezzani, Thelwell, Chimbonda, Hutton, Davids, Brown, Clemence, Acimovic, Rasiak, Doherty"]My 'Crap XI'[/formation]

If we don't accept Gary Ginge as a striker, then stick rebrov in for costing around £1m per goal...

I was tempted to include turds such as Campbell for being a judas, Ferdinand for being expensive (at the time) with having a low conversion rate, or perhaps this guy's ability to not score in over 130 games ....
:freund:

But that'd be harsh to an extent. Davids is in there for doing nothing except getting sparked out by Keaney

-------------------- Lloris -----------------------

Walker --- King --- Vertonghen --- Rose

------------------- Sandro ---------------------
------ Carrick --------------- Modric ---------
VDV -------------------------------------- Bale

----------------- Berbatov ----------------------

Utter, utter toilet.

My team would be:

..................................Walker

Kelly..............Davenport.........Pamarot..............Ziegler

Blondel............Rickets........Acimovic...........Jackson

.........................Rasiak........Doc
Pamarot!! I just had to google him to remember who he was!!! Fuck me, we've had some shite. Classic shite, mind!

Gilberto has to be there. Dismal. Gobsmackingly inept. But for pure cheek burning embarrassment factor you'd have to plump for Rasiak.

I feel bad including lads from the youth team as we didn't pay anything for them; the likes of Slabber, Thelwell, Barnard, Yeates, Ifil, Barcham, Dervite...it wasn't their fault they weren't up to scratch.

Its the players we coughed up for that deserve to be there.

-------------------- Lloris -----------------------

Walker --- King --- Vertonghen --- Rose

------------------- Sandro ---------------------
------ Carrick --------------- Modric ---------
VDV -------------------------------------- Bale

----------------- Berbatov ----------------------

Utter, utter toilet.

Fuck me. I seriously think that team would piss the league. If only...............

Back
Top Bottom