Worst Spurs Team since 2000

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What about the "WATCH THIS SPACE" youth team that never was?

---------------------Ranieri------------------------
Ifil---------Defendi-----Dervitte--------Berchiche
Bostock--------------Parrett---------------Blondel
Pekhart--------------Olsen-------------Halfredson

Wouldn't include players like El Hamdaoui or Dixon as they were hampered by injury.

I think any club in the world could name a shit team from players over the last 13 years to be fair
dont get me wrong, Im not saying we are the only ones that could name a shit 11. It's just that in 13 years we have had 2 keepers, both of whom were first choice in their day, that were worse than Sully. (mind you, the gooners aint far off. lehman wasnt bad, just as mad as a balloon. Almunia was shit. the two they have at the moment aint much better. It's always been a huge blind spot for the haribo wielding frenchman that never sees ze incident.)

Wouldn't include players like El Hamdaoui or Dixon as they were hampered by injury.

Khumalo, Falque

Blimey, we've some odd lurkers on this board... Spurs14 Spurs14 What do you disagree about? That they never made it, that they were good, that they were hyped? Don't be shy, get stuck in sausage.

Who would you put in their places?

David Limberski
Space Dilevski
and no doubt soon to be Souliman Coulibaly

I swear we just signed Defendi for his name. Would have been brilliant to have a defender called Defendi.

Bunjevcevic?

Supposedly the "the new Beckenbauer" when GHod signed him. Hummm, that worked out well didnt it.

And thanks for the Acimovic reminder, im sure i remember him skying a tap in in front of an open goal from about 2 yards

Back
Top Bottom