World Cup Qualifiers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Europe,PLAY-OFF (World Cup 2014) DRAW MADE:
1. Greece-Romania (Chiriches)
2. Portugal-Sweden (Ronaldo vs Ibrahimovic!!!) top game in play-off,one star will remain home to watch World Cup...on TV

3. Ukraine-France (Lloris)
4. Croatia-Iceland (Sigurdsson)

first leg on friday,15th november,the second leg ,4 days later,tuesday,19th november...

Europe,PLAY-OFF (World Cup 2014) DRAW MADE:
1. Greece-Romania (Chiriches)
2. Portugal-Sweden (Ronaldo vs Ibrahimovic!!!) top game in play-off,one star will remain home to watch World Cup...on TV

3. Ukraine-France (Lloris)
4. Croatia-Iceland (Sigurdsson)

first leg on friday,15th november,the second leg ,4 days later,tuesday,19th november...

I will keep my eye on the Greece Romania game dan.

But I am torn. I really hope Greece win because at least it will give the the Greeks some respite next summer. God knows they need some fun and something to unite the nation.

I am torn because I have a good friend of mine who is Romanian but 2 who are Greek. One if my best football nights was when Greece won the euros. And there is you. I like you too and I know you are a serious soccer fan.

Its a win win for me really but if I had to choose I would rather Greece go through.

I look forward to your posts in the wc if you win though. And, if as I hope you don't.

@ may the best team to win!, shall we?:) of course ,i want my team to win...well,dunno what will be,who is more determined...you keep and cheering with what team you like... ;)

Today is the second leg and the final matches:
1. ("Friends Arena"-Solna,19.45 London Time,first leg 0-1) :Sweden - Portugal
2. ("Stade De France"-Paris,20.00 London Time,first leg 0-2): France - Ukraine
3. ("Maksimir"-Zagreb,19.15 London Time,first leg 0-0): Croatia - Iceland
4.("National Arena-Bucharest,19.00 London Time,first leg 1-3): Romania - Greece

Sorry mate - I think most of us have just learned possibly what an impact Vlad has on his national side to do so well getting to the playoffs in first place

Vlad played well ,unfortunatelly for us Greece was more mature and experimented than us,they qualified rightfull,i'm hurt but this is reality,they played more organized and expeimented than our players more youngers and not so experimented than greeks,they have the school of hard and good defence ,who seen the movie "300" they know now what hard defence they have :D and they are well organized in defence,it's hard to score against them...
Romania - Greece 1-1 and 1-3 (first leg) Greece will play in Brazil 2014...we must wait another 2 years ,maybe France Euro 2016 will be more lucky for us..

Been messing around with this:

http://ultra-zone.net/2014-FIFA-World-Cup-Group-Stage-Draws

Some of the scenarios have as many as three or four of what could usually be called "groups of death." I know they always say this, but this could be a fascinating tournament. Here's the first simmed draw I got. Tasty:

Group A
Brazil
Japan
Russia
Italy

Group B
Uruguay
S. Korea
Algeria
Portugal

Group C
Beligum
Honduras
Chile
Netherlands

Group D
Germany
USA
Ivory Coast
Greece

Group E
Switzerland
Mexico
Cameroon
Bosnia

Group F
Columbia
Costa Rica
Ghana
France

Group G
Argentina
Australia
Nigeria
England

Group H
Spain
Iran
Ecuador
Croatia

Hugo Lloris is the only one happy after the play-offs ,Vlad Chiriches and Sigurdsson will watch on TV world cup matches... (Tottenham players)... :(

Back
Top Bottom