Woolwich Wanderers V Tottenham Hotspur Football Club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like the fact that their only goal so far came from a FIFA-esque goal where the tackle cause the ball to roll into a player who had an open goal. Yet I am sure there will be abuse from them telling us how they are in the CL and we are not.

I doubt this seeing as Walker has said that Kaboul is one if if not the fastest player at the club.
Key phrase was "over distance." Kaboul doesn't have the same acceleration or pace, just has more in the tank over distance.

Walker may be prone to defensive hiccups, but he's our best bet for this match.

Key phrase was "over distance." Kaboul doesn't have the same acceleration or pace, just has more in the tank over distance.

Walker may be prone to defensive hiccups, but he's our best bet for this match.

He would give pretty much and winger a run for the money over 5-10 yards.

I never said we should play Kaboul at right back but his pace is not the issue.

We're gonna fucking kill them!!!!
Going up against Capoue + Paulinho + Dembele in midfield, I almost feel sorry for those cunts.

Think we'll shut them down in midfield. Arteta is a major, major loss for them, and I think Wilshere and Ramsey won't be able to cope with the new energy and physicality in our midfield. Put Capoue on top of Cazorla.

Keep an eye on walcott, and that's really the remainder of their attacking game.

Calling a Szczesny howler. Spurs win 2-1.

Not sure about Rose at LB.Jan may be a better option for this game. Walcott needs to be contained to nullify the red scum. Kaboom and Daws can control the centre, Walker ok at RB.Need to find away to feed the Soldier,given the service he will score plenty.Impressed with Townsend so far could be something special.DL what a chairman,JL,AVB and Baldini will take us to the next level. Lillywhite army marches on to glory.

Walcott would destroy Vertonghen at left-back.

Yeah why would we want a large and not particular quick center half against Walcott as opposed to an actual fullback who can match Walcott for quicks and speed in Rose?

As good as Capoue has started, I think just sticking him on Cazorla is asking for trouble, a small tricky and nimble attacking midfielder against a tall lanky midfielder is going to cause us problems I feel.
Arteta is indeed a big miss but Wilshere, Ramsey, Cazorla will still keep the ball well and make life hard for us, if we go at them, they can just as easily do us on the counter as we can them.
Gonna be an interesting game.

A bit off topic buy every time I see a video with VDV in it I get a semi - I know it's wrong, but I just can't move on.

I think my infatuation was cemented when he scored against Inter and I was in the first row behind the goal and he looked me in the eye.

I know it's wrong to feel this way about another man but I can't help myself.

arsenal_tottenham_1766976c.jpg

:memeokay:

Back
Top Bottom