Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur 2/12/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I fucking love it. And I fucking love the booing as well. Entitled, boring cunts. All of them.

We still need to change something up. It was great resolve by the team to get into the lead but there are gaps still and need to get it sorted out.

giphy.gif

I'm surprised nobody got yellowed on the Dier celebrations incident.
Other than that though, they finally started to run out of adrenaline and we started to exert control. Our left flank looks dicey as hell but we are in command for now. We need to go for a third goal as there's no way we should try and rely on a one-goal lead in a match like this.

Played 10 good mins that half and we lead 2-1, plenty of upside after HT if we can start taking care of the ball a little more.

Son has been awesome!

Aurier and Davies need to step it up a bit more. Both getting too far forward on occasion and we’ve been caught out a fair bit. Hopefully Poch addresses that at HT.

COYS

We are atrocious in midfield, there is no cover whatsoever, they are cutting through at will every time we lose the ball in their half. But despite our defending, that comeback was amazing, and mostly down to Son, Dele and Eriksen being brilliant.

I think this is now set up for the coke-eyed monster to come on and dig into them. We need more pressing and control in midfield. And we need much better from our fullbacks, they are all over the place and very weak right now.

Edit: nvm just realised Lamela isn't available, shame.

Back
Top Bottom