Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur 2/12/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Getting nervous now, and I know I shouldn't be. Form and 'man for man' says we win this but.... they know that if they win they go above us on gd; even old bug eyes must know their stinking fans care about that. Wouldn't it be nice to have one of those days when everything comes off for us?

EDIT: well done whoever changed the OP title thread. Woolwich is the most derogatory thing they can be called, imo.
It's perfectly sane to be nervous as fuck for this one. Cockiness got us nowhere in this fixture last season and our complete lack of turning up for that game makes me very anxious that the boys do themselves justice this time.

maxresdefault.jpg

Dl21b89XgAAtcBP.jpg
erik-lamela-1-696x302.jpg

1401960w380.jpg

Just a franchise from Plumstead.
So plastic you couldn’t make it up...started to really fucking annoy me the way they they just steal songs..
Recent seasons heard them singing their version of Utds “20 times 20 times”, now they’re singing Over Land and Sea and Leicester......our song which has long since become synonymous with Chelsea, also stole their “Rome to see the Pope”..
Also stole “you only came to see Utd” and changed it to them....

Then there’s that fucking “that’s alright” cunt of a chant, and the “ooh ooh to be ooh to be a gooner” wankstain of a chant.

Only ever hear those when they’re away, because we all know what to expect tomorrow at the Emirates.

“Arse.nal Arse.nal Arse.nal”

:avbfacepalm:

So plastic you couldn’t make it up...started to really fucking annoy me the way they they just steal songs..
Recent seasons heard them singing their version of Utds “20 times 20 times”, now they’re singing Over Land and Sea and Leicester......our song which has long since become synonymous with Chelsea, also stole their “Rome to see the Pope”..
Also stole “you only came to see Utd” and changed it to them....

Then there’s that fucking “that’s alright” cunt of a chant, and the “ooh ooh to be ooh to be a gooner” wankstain of a chant.

Only ever hear those when they’re away, because we all know what to expect tomorrow at the Emirates.

“Arse.nal Arse.nal Arse.nal”

:avbfacepalm:
The only one I hear from them these days is that last one, it cuts through me because it's so utterly shit, it's not even a chant. Has always reminded me of a field of donkeys braying.

The "we hate Tottenham" one I don't mind, it actually makes me laugh, mainly because the begining bit isn't sung, some 16 year old pipes up like some kind of cheerleader and talks it out, everyone waits (so utterly silent) then about 400 join in with the last two lines.

I love hating these cunts.

Back
Top Bottom