Woolwich (H) - The Gallas Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Couple I got from yesterday, pre-game.

If I'm allowed to say so myself, I love the top photo!
imag0307f.jpg

imag0305l.jpg

20130303130214.jpg

Blatant 'shouldn't I be in the Freeman's catalogue?' post

: ostrich:

I thought the banana thing was pretty funny. Still retarded as the bloke will probably be found and banned though. Don't care about the Angola songs, can't take the high ground when we're singing songs with lines like "we don't give a fuck if you're hanging from a tree" in them. Also we'd be singing the Angola songs ourselves if he still played for them or City or anyone else.

I was thinking about what the differences are between throwing a banana at Gareth Bale, because 'some people' decided he looks a little bit chimp-like, and the Neanderthals throwing bananas at black players since the '80s... if you think about it, taking colour out of the equation, they're doing it due to what a person LOOKS like... something that person can do NOTHING about!

Be it colour, or features... ANYONE throwing a banana because THEY decided someone's looks 'deserve it' are shameful in the extreme... I hope they ban the cunt for life, then again, he'll probably just swan down to Stamford Bridge, swap allegiance, and claim he's supported 'Rafa di Mourhino's Super Blues' since football began there in 2003!... he'll fit in lovely down there!

Back in work today after calling in sick yesterday. Everyone knows why I was sick and I think my boss has the hump with me, I'm just keeping the head down till I can get out of here at half 5. Happy as a pig in the proverbial shit, I won €200 on an 8 game accu, €25 on Bale to score first 2-1 plus I won a fiver in the lotto but mostly because we beat those cunts from South London :freundgoal: . I must do the euromillions tomorrow night.

I was thinking about what the differences are between throwing a banana at Gareth Bale, because 'some people' decided he looks a little bit chimp-like, and the Neanderthals throwing bananas at black players since the '80s... if you think about it, taking colour out of the equation, they're doing it due to what a person LOOKS like... something that person can do NOTHING about!

Be it colour, or features... ANYONE throwing a banana because THEY decided someone's looks 'deserve it' are shameful in the extreme... I hope they ban the cunt for life, then again, he'll probably just swan down to Stamford Bridge, swap allegiance, and claim he's supported 'Rafa di Mourhino's Super Blues' since football began there in 2003!... he'll fit in lovely down there!

I was thinking about this at lunch-time...what if they'd thrown a leek?

Back
Top Bottom