Wig On @ home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Missing our 3 most dynamic and mobile centre midfielders so naturally the performance lacks pace since Sandro went off. Half time should give AVB a chance to make some much needed tweeks to the system. Adebayor is a must this half though

...and for fucks sake STOP BOOING! What spoilt shits we have become

Missing our 3 most dynamic and mobile centre midfielders so naturally the performance lacks pace since Sandro went off. Half time should give AVB a chance to make some much needed tweeks to the system. Adebayor is a must this half though
...and for fucks sake STOP BOOING! What spoilt shits we have become
Agreed. With Everton currently trailing to Fulham this is a golden oppurtunity create a cushion for us in fourth. I hope AVB takes it.

Well, that was distinctly average. Making Wigan look good here and they should be two or three up. Really wish I knew what is wrong with us.

My problem isn't that we're not winning, but it's the fact that we have never looked like scoring. Not even a flashed ball across the box. It's all so robotic and there's no flair or imagination. We're really missing Rafa and Modric. They were willing to take responsibility and try and create things rather than just keep the ball. We haven't got the ball out to Lennon or Bale nearly enough. We've got to get Ade because right now we can't play through, we may have to play ugly football and go long to Ade and feed off his hold up play. It shouldn't have to come to that though.

I'm starting to worry about AVB.

This is becoming oh so predictable.

Decent first 10 mins, Opponent gets a chance or two, fans get on Spurs backs, Spurs players make misplaced pass which get an Angry reaction. Half time. Boooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Does anyone think Hudd is being told to play deep or is he just not bothering to get forward? Half the time he's between our own centre-halfs...it's all well and good for having time to spray the ball around but it leaves Sigg in the middle on his own!

Does anyone think Hudd is being told to play deep or is he just not bothering to get forward? Half the time he's between our own centre-halfs...it's all well and good for having time to spray the ball around but it leaves Sigg in the middle on his own!
He's told to, he's there to protect Gallas and Caulker, only Walker/JV don't support Siggy which they are in turn meant to

I want my Rafa back Rafa back Rafa back. This is unutterably awful. Along with no one taking responsibility when THAT penalty was cunted up against Norwich it feels like none of these fuckers bar Bale and Freidel are playing for the shirt. Let's pray for a better second half. COYS

Come on we are without some of our best players, Parker Dembele Kaboul Benny, and now Sandro has gone off.
So you'd think that the players in the side today would see this as an opportunity to shine and cement a place in the team, play with grit, passion and skill. Do something to light the crowd up.

Dempseys sole contribution has been to defend for Wigan and get booked needlessly, why is he on and not Ade?

Back
Top Bottom