Wig On @ home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guys this has been crappy but we've had some flashes of good play, it hasn't been 100% shit. I cringe every time Friedel receives a back pass however.

We need someone in the middle who will actually move into space when it's there. Huddlestone, Sigurdsson and Dempsey just stand and pass it sideways. We're not going to open Wigan up if something doesn't change.

We need someone in the middle who will actually move into space when it's there. Huddlestone, Sigurdsson and Dempsey just stand and pass it sideways. We're not going to open Wigan up if something doesn't change.
Off the ball movement has been really poor.

The game hasn't even started yet, let's just see what happens
What seems eveident to me, after a sleepy first half, is that this side if becoming lazy. There needs to be competition for places, where possible. You play the same first eleven game after game then they will think that are assured starts. I appreciate that some players are injuryed, but when you have players like Adebayor sitting on the bench doing bugger all you aren't putting pressure on players like Defoe or Dempsey.

After what we saw last year it's very frustrating to see displays this season, on more than one occasion, that are slow, lethargic and without hunger or desire. I don't care if we lose games, as long as we try. Doing it against the likes of Man U isn't enough, we've got to be doing it every game.

I note that the booing cunts are back. Tossers. They sit there for 45mins absolutely fucking silent and then have the nerve to boo because they haven't got exactly what they want like spoiled babies. :parker::mad:

Back
Top Bottom