Why I Love Tottenham. More importantly, The fighting cock

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GG this isn't it nor will it ever be.

badger2.png

:troll:

Well this is awkward. COME ON YOU SPURS!!!

It's been a very good season for us, Arse and Chavski (and Man C) had incredible end of season form and still we've made it to the last day of the season with a chance of top 4 - and that's with a clearly under-strength squad. The future looks good with AVB, I expected an off season building the team - but we are right in the mix 1st season in charge.

It's been a very good season for us, Arse and Chavski (and Man C) had incredible end of season form and still we've made it to the last day of the season with a chance of top 4 - and that's with a clearly under-strength squad. The future looks good with AVB, I expected an off season building the team - but we are right in the mix 1st season in charge.

Since when did you become Editor of 'Spurs News'? (ask your Dads, kids!)

A very touching post, OP. I can definitely identify with it - I fell into supporting Spurs while at uni in Sheffield thanks to friends, moved to London and went to a game.

I became Spurs over the next 90 minutes. Things were never the same again.

It's difficult to imagine supporting or caring about any other team in the same way. I often pity fans of other clubs - they just seem to have something missing.

People forget just how abject we were not long ago.

This video was made just after we made the Champions League and it pretty much captures the feeling we all had at the time.....

COYS

Nice original post Jamie.
I always feel that Spurs supporters are like family. As soon as I know someone supports Spurs I feel an immediate affinity. In fact I think there is only one person who I know who supports Spurs who was an absolute a-hole. One thing I can't stand is anyone who thinks just because I'm female, I can't possibly feel the same way about my team. When you think about it, we put up with so much s**t sometimes following Spurs, but we would never dream of asking for a 'divorce' - that's real love!!!

That 09/10 side was arguably weaker than ours now

No arguably about it I don't think!

Lloris >>>>>>>>>>>>> Gomes
Walker > Corluka
Vertonghen > Bassong
Dawson 2013 < Dawson 2010 (Kaboul > them both though)
Benny 2013 = Benny 2010

Sandro > Palacios
Dembele > Huddlestone
Any of our other option <<< Modric (the one big loss)

Lennon 2013 = Lennon 2010
Bale 2013 > Bale 2010
Strikers 2013 = (equally shit) Strikers 2010

Back
Top Bottom