Who will we sell this summer?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who will we get rid of/sell this summer

• Gomes

Votes: 93 82.3%
  • Friedel

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Caulker

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Walker

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Gallas

Votes: 103 91.2%
  • Naughton

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • BAE

Votes: 54 47.8%
  • Rose

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • Parker

Votes: 40 35.4%
  • Huddlestone

Votes: 34 30.1%
  • Dempsey

Votes: 18 15.9%
  • Siggy

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Adebayor

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Defoe

Votes: 24 21.2%
  • Livermore

Votes: 53 46.9%
  • Townsend

Votes: 5 4.4%

• Total voters
I've been thinking and wouldn't be shocked/disappointed if Lennon was sold. He's been immense this season, but I don't think he fits into AVB's 4-3-3. Lennon's value is high and we could get very good money for him. He's not ideal for a front three, and the money from the sale could be reinvested for a player who fits the 4-3-3 better.

I'm a big fan of Lennon, but you do have a point around that 4-3-3 , Lennon fitting into the formation and his potential sale value. Have to think AL gets a year from AVB to see if he can fit into the attack

Not sure why Hegarz Hegarz is taking all these football posts so personally and talking down to forum members for simple POVs. That type of behavior here is simply unnecessary

126.jpg

Me being daft obviously but who the fuck is that???
Looks like a proper wrongun

I've been thinking and wouldn't be shocked/disappointed if Lennon was sold. He's been immense this season, but I don't think he fits into AVB's 4-3-3. Lennon's value is high and we could get very good money for him. He's not ideal for a front three, and the money from the sale could be reinvested for a player who fits the 4-3-3 better.
Football manager hero

Here to stay: Dempsey, Ade, Thor, Walker, Townsend, Caulker, Naughton, Rose
Available for the right price: Defoe, Friedel, BAE, Parker, Hudd, Livermore
For Sale/Out of Contract: Gallas, Gomes

I really want Benny to stay.

Can't believe that anyone would think that AVB should be in the reckoning, will we ever learn that what we need is some stability!

According to a *gasp* southern Man U fan who was just on my train we will sell them Bale for £60mil as he states it he won't cut it abroad, his example was Modric!!
2 very different players and anyhow why would we sell a huge player like that to a team we could challenge the title for next year with a bit of tweaking?

Back
Top Bottom