White Hart Lane's Primary Usage?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What is White Hart Lane's primary used for currently?

• Football

Votes: 63 86.3%
  • American Football

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Music

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
My point is the old ground wasn't always football only. These days if you're spending so much on building a stadium it needs to be used a lot more. It's smart to use it to try and make as much cash as we can. If we did get a team using the stadium full time it would still be Spurs using it the most.

Yeah I don't mind it as long as it doesn't affect Spurs in any negative way, it's ENIC's stadium to do what they want with as far as I'm concerned , personally I doubt the benefits it will bring to Spurs.

Personally I think the cost of building an NFL/football stadium is significantly more than building just a football stadium and the 20 match deal with NFL may or not bridge that gap , I certainly don't feel the difference in profit earned from NHL will be significantly bigger than costs incurred to be able to host it in the way the Tottenham Hotspur stadium does thus I feel certain that the ultimate goal here is to have a full time NFL franchise occupying the stadium, which would be of course speculative on ENICs part.

If an NFL franchise is successfully brought to Tottenham then I will consider it as primarily a multipurpose stadium.

Just like Solanke, Ings, Clyne, Shaw, Rudiger, Xhaka, etc did well eh

Ahhhh so Liverpool’s 20 shit signings are ok because eventually throwing money at shit over five years came good?

Could have been us, as we have the squad, just not the manager.

I checked the trophy cabinet right before Poch fucked up the CL final and five semis.....neeeeeeeext

So again, I can only assume you think Shaqiri was a better signing than Son

And when did I change my mind? I said Liverpool don’t have a better squad than us, just a better manager ever since it became abundantly obvious that Poch isnt fit to lace Klopps boots about 18 months ago, and Klopp wasn’t the pretender I thought he was.

Thats how he can make Origi a CL winner, while Poch couldn’t even get his team to find Kane.
Who employs the manager?
Ans. Enic and DL.

So they employed the wrong person, how many times they do the same stupid mistake?
Don't be naive, you are clever. Don't blame the manager, blame the board for recruiting wrong players and wrong managers.

The owners of Manu and woolwich in the past, mancity and liverpool at present have employed the right manager and have won trophies. Our owners FAILED. Got it.

Now you know who is at fault. Sorted.

Depending which White Hart Lane we're talking about it's either a road or a railway station.

I don't see what either have to to with football, American football or music though.

So they employed the wrong person
No they didn’t.
This has been addressed 1000 times please at least pretend not to be stupid.

Poch was the right appointment to make us a regular top 4, which was phase one of the project.
Mission accomplished.

Now he has lost the dressing room, and the ability to get this very strong squad to perform to the best of its ability.

Maybe the odd domestic would have helped him out, but he can’t do that either.
Its time to go.
Doesn’t mean he was a bad appointment. He wasn’t.

lol, who gives a shit.

Honestly?

The way things are going - in twenty years time CUNT OFFS will be the national sport. And that will be the stadiums ONLY use.

60,000 butt hurt internet warrior virgins duking it out over increasingly trivial and inconsequential topics (such as "How old Jackson Martinez is until he's 29?" ) until only one remains.

Games will last 6 years and the winner gets an invisible trophy that he / she cant show to anyone else.

Last edited:
No they didn’t.
This has been addressed 1000 times please at least pretend not to be stupid.

Poch was the right appointment to make us a regular top 4, which was phase one of the project.
Mission accomplished.

Now he has lost the dressing room, and the ability to get this very strong squad to perform to the best of its ability.

Maybe the odd domestic would have helped him out, but he can’t do that either.
Its time to go.
Doesn’t mean he was a bad appointment. He wasn’t.
I wonder what is phase two of the project?
Enic is busy with NFL. Football on hold.

Poch was the wrong appointment:
1. Season 2015/16.: Should have won the league. We ended up 3rd in 2 race horse.
2. Season 2017/18: Should have won the FA cup. Lost SF to a Poor ManU team.
3. Seasan 2018/19: Made the best start to PL since 1960/61. Had a chance to win or at least compete for the title. Terrible run of results, poor performances since Jan 2019 to date, just squeezed into top 4 only because woolwich and manu were sh!t.
4. Season 2018/19: Should have won CL final. Terrible display, no need to say more.
We had excellent team, players at their peak, the best defence in the pl, we were beating chelsea, manu, city, leicester, liverpool in the pl for fun. Any top manager would have won at least one of the above trophies, the board recruited Poch, a good but inexperienced manager, never won a trophy. Board at fault to employ Poch.

Sorry forgot, trophies are not relevant to ENic.

Are you on Enic's payroll?! Lol

We have different opinions, we had enough exchanges, I am not the one to go on and on.

There is no right, there is no wrong. We don't agree, I am right and you know it. 😀

lol, who gives a shit.

Honestly?

The way things are going in twenty years time CUNT OFFS will be the national sport. And that will be the stadiums only use.

60,000 butt hurt internet warrior virgins duking it out over increasingly trivial and inconsequential topics (such as "How old Jackson Martinez is until he's 29?" ) until only one remains.

Games will last 6 years and the winner gets an invisible trophy that he / she cant show to anyone else.
I suggest we name it the Smoked Salmon Trophy. In honour of the most verbose cunter offer we've had.

I wonder what is phase two of the project?
Enic is busy with NFL. Football on hold.

The season is under way.
ENIC don’t pick the team or apply tactics. Phase two is trophies, as Poch said.

Poch was the wrong appointment:
1. Season 2015/16.: Should have won the league. We ended up 3rd in 2 race horse.
2. Season 2017/18: Should have won the FA cup. Lost SF to a Poor ManU team.
3. Seasan 2018/19: Made the best start to PL since 1960/61. Had a chance to win or at least compete for the title. Terrible run of results, poor performances since Jan 2019 to date, just squeezed into top 4 only because woolwich and manu were sh!t.
4. Season 2018/19: Should have won CL final. Terrible display, no need to say more.
We had excellent team, players at their peak, the best defence in the pl, we were beating chelsea, manu, city, leicester, liverpool in the pl for fun. Any top manager would have won at least one of the above trophies, the board recruited Poch, a good but inexperienced manager, never won a trophy. Board at fault to employ Poch.

Sorry forgot, trophies are not relevant to ENic.

Its really funny that you list all the trophies we should have won, blame Poch for not winning them with the "excellent team" that ENIC gave him.....but then blame ENIC for him not winning silverware.

It makes no sense what you are saying. You have said the team should have won multiple trophies, it was good enough, but the manager was at fault.

How is that on Levy?

The season is under way.
ENIC don’t pick the team or apply tactics. Phase two is trophies, as Poch said.

Its really funny that you list all the trophies we should have won, blame Poch for not winning them with the "excellent team" that ENIC gave him.....but then blame ENIC for him not winning silverware.

It makes no sense what you are saying. You have said the team should have won multiple trophies, it was good enough, but the manager was at fault.

How is that on Levy?
Levy should have employed the likes of Pep, Jose, Allegri, Rafa, Klopp, Lippi, Trappatoni, Zidane, Simeoni experienced serial trophy winning managers, not an inexperienced who hasn't won a trophy .

Thank you for the chats. Best.

Levy should have employed the likes of Pep, Jose, Allegri, Rafa, Klopp, Lippi, Trappatoni, Zidane, Simeoni experienced serial trophy winning managers, not an inexperienced who hasn't won a trophy .

Thank you for the chats. Best.

Maybe, but again, that’s easy to say now.
Are you of the belief that Poch should have been sacked after the Leicester season in order to rectify the “mistake” of hiring him?

I gave my Poche to sammyspurs sammyspurs and he was racing with mate in his Ford Ka and my mate won. It was my fault to give my car to an amateur driver.

A better analogy would be that your boss hires you to do achieve his targets and you do, but you have basically done the bare minimum.

Then after five years, you made target again, but you have pissed off half the workplace, and dont look like you will make target this coming year.

Should your boss be fired for hiring you?

A better analogy would be that your boss hires you to do achieve his targets and you do, but you have basically done the bare minimum.

Then after five years, you made target again, but you have pissed off half the workplace, and dont look like you will make target this coming year.

Should your boss be fired for hiring you?
Can we fire Levy and Enic?

Have Levy and Enic told Poch what is phase two of the project?

You said Poch achieved phase one of the project. Why is he hanging around now?

Last edited:
Can we fire Levy and Enic?

Have Levy and Enic told Poch what is phase two of the project?
I don’t work for the club, I can only try my best to decipher the managers increasingly contradictory and baffling interviews.

He said phase 1 was over and phase two was silverware.

I can only assume he spoke to Levy about that.
What else should I think?

Back
Top Bottom