Which player goes in the Octagon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You lot are sleeping on the Ginger Strength of this mad lad.

Fv5jeJOXgAErBss.jpg:large

After Anges comments about putting a player from each side in the UFC octagon last night, I think I'd go Romero all day long.
Imagine Cuti v Maupay in the octagon...career ending for poor Maupay

The amount of bollocks football fans come up with these days, but yeah, it should be the experienced 37-year-old Oliver Skipp whose wrestling and ground game is absolute class.

Emerson Royal with some slum Capoeira.

Most of them are fairies. He is the one I would least like to come up against.

You know what, if films have taught us anything it's that it is always the plain Jane in life that ends up ripping someone's head off.... While they smile.... On that basis my strong favourite would be Oliver Skipp! Look into his eyes!

Micky with his speed at his size could be a real threat if it translates to the octagon, got some great reach with the long legs too. Mentality wise its Romero with that kill or be killed look in his eye.

I’d go Richie cause he’s slowly morphing into a dead-eyed cyborg assassin anyway.

Secret weapon would be Venom stood next to the cage sledging the opponent and making them lose control. AskToney and Wilson.

The amount of bollocks football fans come up with these days, but yeah, it should be the experienced 37-year-old Oliver Skipp whose wrestling and ground game is absolute class.

Skipp was a top of the underground bare-knuckle scene back in the mid 60s.

Back
Top Bottom