Which player goes in the Octagon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After Anges comments about putting a player from each side in the UFC octagon last night, I think I'd go Romero all day long.
Imagine Cuti v Maupay in the octagon...career ending for poor Maupay

We could send any number of players there to be honest.

Obvious choices are the CB trio, Romero, VDV and Dragun.
Next from them should be Richie obviously. Seems like a nasty fucker. And if he took off his shirt and show Neymar tattoo, it would surely make opposition question his mental state and infect fear :D .
U-Dog seems pretty strong lad, and Porro a feisty little fucker.
PEH would deliver some punches for sure, he is not the most agile but he is strong.
Benta is big, strong and no bullshit lad.

And last but not least, Kulu has strong frame and body... not gonna kick anyone with his politeness most likely, but if he was to stumble or trip and fall on opposition with his body, he might do some damage :D .

Porro vs Romero would be a good fight , I could see Porro using some Prison ground tactics though and gong in with a low blow!

Emerson Royal with some slum Capoeira.

Most of them are fairies. He is the one I would least like to come up against.

I thought that was a new fangled formation,using 8 players! Has to be Cuti, no explanation needed.

Football Sport GIF by Tottenham Hotspur

You know what, if films have taught us anything it's that it is always the plain Jane in life that ends up ripping someone's head off.... While they smile.... On that basis my strong favourite would be Oliver Skipp! Look into his eyes!

The amount of bollocks football fans come up with these days, but yeah, it should be the experienced 37-year-old Oliver Skipp whose wrestling and ground game is absolute class.

Micky with his speed at his size could be a real threat if it translates to the octagon, got some great reach with the long legs too. Mentality wise its Romero with that kill or be killed look in his eye.

Dragusin looks like the end fight opponent of virtually every kickboxing movie made in the 80s.

Good point. Also the further east you go in Europe, the more the men you go drinking with tend to know kickboxing and support you in a fight.

Romero is more like a lunatic psycho that can't adhere to rules of any sport even in a combat situation.

Back
Top Bottom