Which 13/14 Kit Should I Choose? Kit Review

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man that list can go on and on. Maryland vs Virginia or Duke are some other big ones.

What makes the Michigan/Ohio St rivalry so great is that not only is it a border war, but more significantly it's the implications that game has held historically. The Iron Bowl is a great in-state rivalry, but very rarely has it had any sort of impact on the national title picture.

bo vs woody was probably the most heated time in the rivalry, but always makes or breaks a season, the nerves i get from ohio state vs michigan games is unbelievable

very deep rivalry though from what i've watched, and a couple of years ago it did, when auburn had newton

Woolwich would have to deny us Champs League ball by a point for another fifteen years before I felt the pain again that day Newton won that game in Tuscaloosa. I've been dumped before, and I've never known such a pain could exist inside a mortal soul.

That documentary is good, watched it the other day, i love sports rivalries, they can be the best and worst games you see your team play in, moments of brilliance,passion,disaster and upset can happen in derby games, same with any sport, but i can remember that game, damn Newton was a good QB, shame they're not going anywhere anymore, while you've one back to back national championships haha!

can I just say you're crazy if you pay that
No doubt, but again I'm going to have to postpone that purchase. Moving into the new apartment and I've got other purchases that I need to make, and I need to figure out how my monthly finances are going to be affected.

@ ArcspacE ArcspacE : the ebay link that I put up ... are you gonna buy that jersey?
Hey, mate - not sure if you ever bought it but I recently got the home one as a present from a mate in Thailand and can post a few pics for you if interested

Came with tags, etc - pretty legit. Numbering and text is a little bit 'shiny' but overall looks quite good.

Hey, mate - not sure if you ever bought it but I recently got the home one as a present from a mate in Thailand and can post a few pics for you if interested

Came with tags, etc - pretty legit. Numbering and text is a little bit 'shiny' but overall looks quite good.
No, not yet ...
But yeah. Pics will be great.
Thanks.

Whatever one people buy, it's gonna be last season's kit in 7 months!!

(unless you intend to wear it as 'Retro' for the 2040/41season!!!!)

Last edited:
Did not know where to post this so put it here.What is with all the green on our training kit this year ? i watch the warm up against manchester united and Bright green coats and Tim sherwood after the games being interviewed with a tottenham top on with shit loads of green.Sure in years to come people will look back and say what was all that about.Also why do we not always wear the white walk out jacket that we had on at manchester united think it would fantastic at away European games just a few thoughts and questions i wanted to get across

Did not know where to post this so put it here.What is with all the green on our training kit this year ? i watch the warm up against manchester united and Bright green coats and Tim sherwood after the games being interviewed with a tottenham top on with shit loads of green.Sure in years to come people will look back and say what was all that about.Also why do we not always wear the white walk out jacket that we had on at manchester united think it would fantastic at away European games just a few thoughts and questions i wanted to get across

Fan of the white jacket for the photos etc. Looks swish.

The green is just some Under Armour shit. So long as it doesn't start creeping onto the kit (keeper aside) I am not that worried.

I've finally got a home kit for my birthday, from the cheapest legit site I could find, Soccerpro. It looks epic, to be honest even though I thought the HP logo would be giant (it's not really). Only thing is someone it got a little snag on the first day :gomes:

Still yayaz mode though:dude:

Fan of the white jacket for the photos etc. Looks swish.

The green is just some Under Armour shit. So long as it doesn't start creeping onto the kit (keeper aside) I am not that worried.

Agreed. As long as there's no red, and they don't fuck with the kit colors too much (white, navy, yellow, purple, light blue is it for me) then I'm okay with it. Frankly, as the year's gone on all of our stuff has grown on me. Still wish the HP on the home was navy, but it's grown on me regardless. The aways actually look damn sharp in the cold of winter while everyone's wearing dark colors. It's almost like we're insisting, "We're fuckin Tottenham and we're here. You are privileged to behold us."

I've said it earlier- this years kits are the best we've had in years. I'm a kit collector - I was terrified UA were going to bastardize our kits (see warrior and Liverpool), but they've done a great job. Love the home kit, but the 3rd kit has really grown on me and is my favourite this year.

I've said it earlier- this years kits are the best we've had in years. I'm a kit collector - I was terrified UA were going to bastardize our kits (see warrior and Liverpool), but they've done a great job. Love the home kit, but the 3rd kit has really grown on me and is my favourite this year.

The 3rd is complete and utter win. Despite the aways growing on me, I rue that we haven't worn the 3rds in awhile. Was City away the last time? Bad taste in the mouths of the players and coaching staff?

Alright FKW friends!
I need to buy a baby replica kit - doesn't matter it it's home/away/third - as lets face it they won't remember it anyway.
I need it for mid February... is it worth purchasing now or can I expect a discount if I hold out? I know at some point they discount this seasons stock...

Back
Top Bottom