Which 13/14 Kit Should I Choose? Kit Review

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs_display_image.jpg
Always loved this one

By the way, is there anything more awful than a jersey with your own name on the back? Missus got one for me for Xmas a few years back and I could see she was made up over it, thinking it was the best present ever. She used to ask why I never wore it. Said I didn't want to ruin it like the others I had (which are blatantly not ruined) because it was "special".

(Special mention also to 21st, 40th, etc and Dad #1 jerseys)

Whatever one people buy, it's gonna be last season's kit in 7 months!!

(unless you intend to wear it as 'Retro' for the 2040/41season!!!!)

Last edited:
I've finally got a home kit for my birthday, from the cheapest legit site I could find, Soccerpro. It looks epic, to be honest even though I thought the HP logo would be giant (it's not really). Only thing is someone it got a little snag on the first day :gomes:

Still yayaz mode though:dude:

Fan of the white jacket for the photos etc. Looks swish.

The green is just some Under Armour shit. So long as it doesn't start creeping onto the kit (keeper aside) I am not that worried.

Agreed. As long as there's no red, and they don't fuck with the kit colors too much (white, navy, yellow, purple, light blue is it for me) then I'm okay with it. Frankly, as the year's gone on all of our stuff has grown on me. Still wish the HP on the home was navy, but it's grown on me regardless. The aways actually look damn sharp in the cold of winter while everyone's wearing dark colors. It's almost like we're insisting, "We're fuckin Tottenham and we're here. You are privileged to behold us."

Was about to say 'blatant old git' post - then saw your small text.

Fuck it - you old bastard!!

Me :avblol: ...hmmm, still stubbornly sticking to one up front? Interesting!

You :bmj:!!!!! ...at least I was genuinely LOVED at The Lane!!

Is 1882 your year of birth? Fuck off!! (that's all I got!)

:ade::dawsonlol::eriksenlol::holtbytongue::kaboullol::levylol::vert:
:adestare::dawsonmean::eriksenlip: [can't find a sad Holtby!] :kaboul::levystare:[or Sad Jan for that matter!]

:adebaehug: ....:avbfu:

Last edited:

Buggot

Claiming all credit for Son since 2012
Hello guys, I was deciding on which Spurs kit of 13/14 to buy after all three kits are out. Does anyone have any good kit reviews they could share? All three are great in my opinion. Any pros/cons of any kit? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom