Where do we go from here?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I agree... except that we are approaching the worst summer for sellers in modern football history. Who is buying most of that dross, and with what money?
I don’t know, I’d rather tear down their contracts and fill the rest of the squad with youngsters, that’s how bad it is, especially with Sissoko and Winks.

If and my God, how big the FONT ,this is the kick into reality that we needed.

If this was the belated moment in which Levy recognised that some fairly swingeing if not completely radical steps were needed to be taken, then maybe this last 21 months has been worth it.

Let us be honest and I know many can't be but Pochettino's last few months were not too dissimilar and only masked by a super human effort by Moura and some wonderful good fortune.

There are some players that clearly need to be moved on which is natural in all cycles but we also need s 5 year manager, with a progressive philosophy and who brings solidity, togetherness and pride just in time for the return of the masses.

Nobody but nobody can say what impact empty stadia have had, especially on a man who feeds off emotion like Mourinho but we can be sure that the boos of indignation would have rung loud and far had fans been made to sit through the many rounds of Mourinho and his not so merry men this season.

Back
Top Bottom