What will happen this summer?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We'll sign no one , people will quite rightly be angry and there will be a few here still on a soapbox no doubt branding those fans as melts and horsenoshers while claiming that the new stadium will be like a new signing

Can't wait :tobyarm:

giphy.gif

I think we will get someone in on a free but then worry if his wages will cause us to do a Portsmouth.

Unless Enic are prepared to review, change the way they finance the on-field funding we will always fall short!
For those who think what has been achieved these past 4 years is nothing short of amazing I would agree and all the more reason to capitalise on this and take the next step and invest heavy in one of the top 6 young managers in the world and the youthful talented nucleus of this Tottenham squad.

By not doing so these past 2 windows may well (god forbid) cost us CL qualification for 19/20!
We were told by Poch it was a 5 year project 4.5 years ago. If the on-pitch investment does not happen in the summer then not only will a large percentage of the terraces question what's going on but our top players too.

I don't know about anyone else, but with the potential (above) we have, to just become another Woolwich ain't my idea of true glory!

Back
Top Bottom