What we wanted -vs- What we got - 2013/14 Edition

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

pG7BfKW.jpg

"Asses sing", @ WindyCOYS WindyCOYS ? Is this going to be about goon crowing?

I'm still to be convinced there was any real interest from us beyond shit-stirring agents looking to land him a new contract and triple their commission.

Not a single quote anywhere, mate

I understand that but he had asked for a transfer request so there was a possibility, we just weren't interested which I don't understand.

Shame, as I really can see him pulling up trees for Villa and whoever else eventually takes him on.

Don't mean to be pessimistic, but i expect Lamela to have a tough time integrating into the team... He needs to learn english fast. And i mean FAST.

Does he though? He'll have Spanish speaking Soldado ahead of him. Portuguese speaking Sandro and Paulinho as well. One thing for sure is knowing how to play the game transcends communication difficulties.

Unless you're these fellas..... (insert Juande Ramos smiley :() or this fella, "I don't rite gud ur 'onour!" :harrysmile:

Back
Top Bottom