What does Luton Town mean to you (if anything)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Playing there growing up. Remembering 80s Plastic pitches and Vaseline on your knees.

Now they are the ready made replacement for the Leicester fairy tale story if they go up.

Got Cov friends and relatives so I’m Sky Blue today.

A town about 20 miles where I live..

Played on the plastic pitch back in the day. Bloody horrible thing.
Bit of a shit hole in places.
Where I have to pick up and drop off spare parts, won't do it after dark as too dodgy....

The 15-0 win over Great Yarmouth town in the FA Cup in 1914 . I remember recording it on my Betamax & Gary Lineker using the phrase “ Blue Waffle’d” on MOTD

Used to go there a lot as a kid. Half my old man’s family from that way. Khazi of a ground (and town) but has a certain place in my heart. Watched a lot of games there in 70’s if I couldn’t get to the lane

Luton town centre itself has declined massively, even since I moved there, but many other town centres have also gone this way. According to my wife, the town centre was a place where you could have a brilliant night out 15-20 years ago, and such a shame that it's now plagued by junkies, drunks, beggars, and rubbish shops.
she’s a sound bird your misses but she don’t half tell some whoppers !

DIma6pFXoAID7Gk.jpg

Enjoyed the game today. Gutted for the Coventry guy that missed, Dabo.

Can’t work out what happened with Tom Lockyer, really upsetting.

Well done to Luton 👍. Sorry for Coventry.

I'm absolutely 100% chuffed for Luton. Well done - thoroughly deserved - they did it the hard way. I really hope the guy in hospital is okay.

As for Luton itself - you know when you get a lump of shit stuck in the hairs around your arse crack? Well, imagine the biggest, most congealed mass of the most malodorous shit in the world, glued firmly to the sharpest, most tangled barbed wire pubes you've ever felt...

...go on, imagine it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom