What do British Spurs fans think of foreign Spurs fans?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only foreign fans I see online that I don't like are the ones (usually probably quite young I guess) who view football as more like FIFA than the sport it actually is. To them it's all just about building teams of superstars and totally based on stats as if they are the be-all and end-all of the game.

Fortunately they don't support Spurs.
Have you listened to the WheelerDealerRadio guys yet?

That was my thought, too. We don't expect to see any top team, just want the Spurs home experience.

Maybe pick a domestic cup game.
I would say after a few ticket rounds, there will be Monday / Wednesday night games that don't sell out.
You could probably buy 5x memberships, link them up, and purchase face value tickets for less than it would cost from stub hub or whatever re seller trash is about - and get to premier league games.

Once we blow our title chances against Mike Dean again, the demand will drop off. There's plenty of fair weather fans that will justify not attending as #LevyOut's fault.

Is your mustard French or English?
My mustard has no nationality. My mustard is a child of the universe. My mustard knows no borders. My mustard IS.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom