What’s this about the pod encouraging fans to grass up Moura?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

as for the "cunto"comment. that reflects very poorly on you.

I’m terribly sorry that the term “cunto” hurt you… You know, after you acused someone of supporting murdering gay people without a nick of evidence.

:skippwtf2:

Good on you for “retracting”, though.

I’ll do the same then, as that can only mean you’re not a complete cunt(o).

I never listen to extra inch, I'd rather come here and read the varieties of opinions which reflect society in much higher grade.

However, listening to Flav @ TFC after a win is quite entertaining, the others I can't be arsed about

On a side note, I've wondered before about how many posters here actually listen to TFC? I found the forum through the podcast, but it's probably the other way round for a lot of people too.

Tune - I Just Can’t Get Enough by The Human League Depeche Mode (ta Wellsey Wellsey )

Duh duh duh du du duh duh
LUCAS MOURA
Repeat to fade.

Last edited:
If he's legitimately anti-trans rights (I haven't seen the post in question he's meant to have liked..) then that would be very disappointing. I'd like to think all our players, as guys in very privileged positions, would respect the identity of others.

But it's not a perfect world and people have different views. Footballers are just employees, not role models, so as long as they're not making a big deal of such views and associating them with the club, it's not really worth something getting upset other. People have different opinions, I don't always like them but cancelling/de-platforming is generally not the way to go.

On a side note, I've wondered before about how many posters here actually listen to TFC? I found the forum through the podcast, but it's probably the other way round for a lot of people too.

I used to ages ago but it was a bit like listening to The Inbetweeners talk about spurs and mastibation jokes. I tried to get into it again maybe a year or two ago but it seemed to have turned into a quiz show. Yeah nah. Not for me.

So you are offended by the majority of the brazilian population?

Disagreeing wasn't enough?

Nothing wrong with that. Lots of examples of states which existed/currently exist that have support of the majority but are objectively wrong. Sometimes large groups of people fall victim to populism and various forms of hate, being offended by discrimination is generally a pretty good thing.

I've been listening TFC for about 7 years probably. Great pod. Not for everyone, but really great pod. I'm patreon too, paying small price for a lot of enjoyable pods through the years.

Back
Top Bottom