Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 20.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is that true?
We can still end up with 12 points if we win all our games.

If Barcelona and Inter both win 1 each against each other, they end up with 12 points too. Comes down to goal difference or whatever criteria gets used when points are equal.

If they get even 1 draw between themselves, then the loser of the second game then finishes 3rd with 10 points and winner finishes with 13 points.

Of course this is on the assumption then everyone beats the shit out of psv. If any of them drop points vs psv then things look even better.

We can say that if we win it as the last two trophies we won were league cups. I would prefer we prioritise that cup over the fa cup.
I wouldn’t. It’s a joke. It crams a bunch of games into the November - December - January period that is already overly full and the extra games put a thin squad at risk of more injuries.

It has no real history and commands no respect. It’s a distraction from the competitions that pay the bills and that the club cares about.

Considering we have been without Eriksen and Dele for a good few games now, i think we played well today. Ask Jose if he would have taken that result.

By the way Lloris was fucking outstanding today, and Winks played well. Good to see Dembele come on, i think we are a far better balanced team when he plays.

Who is this co-comnentator? He is dumber than Joe Clash's puppy Furball man Furball man , and I really don't say that lightly
Don’t diss my mate Furball man Furball man Multi. I know he cut you deeply once, but there are far more obvious targets than Furs. This place is absolute shit (as you know damn well) and it doesn’t need anymore of this bullshit. Pick on someone who deserves it. Not me mind, I’m a craven, cowering cur, who doesn’t warrant house space. Ya dig?

Edit: Now I’m going to be off the forum all day because I’m expecting a delivery from DPD and I can’t concentrate on two things at once, so be nice. I’ve got enough problems with Fidel and his ilk. Cheers.

P.S. Love your anti-Tory jive my man. You’re a humanitarian above all else - I like that. It makes a real difference.

Last edited:
Don’t diss my mate Furball man Furball man Multi. I know he cut you deeply once, but there are far more obvious targets than Furs. This place is absolute shit (as you know damn well) and it doesn’t need anymore of this bullshit. Pick on someone who deserves it. Not me mind, I’m a craven, cowering cur, who doesn’t warrant house space. Ya dig?

Edit: Now I’m going to be off the forum all day because I’m expecting a delivery from DPD and I can’t concentrate on two things at once, so be nice. I’ve got enough problems with Fidel and his ilk. Cheers.

P.S. Love your anti-Tory jive my man. You’re a humanitarian above all else - I like that. It makes a real difference.
I had a few too many sherbets last night and ended up passing out just before the Lamela goal. My bad, you know how it is.
I don't know what the DPD is, but it sounds intense. Enjoy your Sunday

Boo fucking hoo, can’t fill their own tin pot stadium, is it any wonder we probably took more of our own in their end?

Imagine going from having one of the most feared and respected firms in the country that just going to them away was a fearful experience. To now having to complain on twitter cos of the number of half and half scarfed day trippers that have "invaded" your end.

They sold their soul to modern football and are reaping what they sow.

Couldnt have happened to a more deserving lot.

Another thing worth nothing, of the 9 games we've played 6 (SIX!) have been away. If we could just get home and stockpile those sweet sweet home fixtures.. you never know, we could fucking do it!

I made this point after the Cardiff game. We have much many home fixtures than away fixtures this side of Christmas, likely because levy knew the stadium was unlikely to arrive on time. As a result, if we can get to the new year in the hunt, we'll have a ton of home fixtures to burn up the rest of the cunts.

Also we've won 5 away games. Before the end of October. What the fuck.

Imagine going from having one of the most feared and respected firms in the country that just going to them away was a fearful experience. To now having to complain on twitter cos of the number of half and half scarfed day trippers that have "invaded" your end.

They sold their soul to modern football and are reaping what they sow.

Couldnt have happened to a more deserving lot.
I am more offended that a spurs fan would want one half of the scarf to be bubble fuckers.

So despite Westham losing their cup final, check the westham Facebook page and you got a few fans on there boasting about Kane being in Diop's pocket:dembelelol:

They are honestly the most pathetic bunch of supporters on the planet.

Back
Top Bottom