Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 20.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next run of games...... what do we all reckon?

PSV (a)
Man City (h)
Pikeys (a)
Wolves (a)
PSV (h)
Palace (a)
Chelsea (h)
Inter (h)
Woolwich (a)

In the league a few tricky looking games, the Champions League is out of our hands and let's be honest, it's going to be a very depleted League Cup team against the caravan club so it's all invested in the league for me.

Games vs Man City, Chelsea & Woolwich coming up wedged around two tricky away games against Wolves and Palace it's a big part of our season where we really need to start finding our strut

It's not, dude.

Beat PSV twice and Inter without conceeding and we're through irrespective of Barca away.

Next run of games...... what do we all reckon?

PSV (a)
Man City (h)
Pikeys (a)
Wolves (a)
PSV (h)
Palace (a)
Chelsea (h)
Inter (h)
Woolwich (a)

In the league a few tricky looking games, the Champions League is out of our hands and let's be honest, it's going to be a very depleted League Cup team against the caravan club so it's all invested in the league for me.

Games vs Man City, Chelsea & Woolwich coming up wedged around two tricky away games against Wolves and Palace it's a big part of our season where we really need to start finding our strut
I can handle losses to City and Spam, maybe a draw against Wolves, and expect wins against the rest.

The next games will define a lot of our season. Bring them on.

I just want us to fucking go for them.

We haven't really seen a suffocating Spurs performance yet this season (Though I think that has a lot to do with the fact we've had many out injured) where we literally don't give a team a break.

I remember being so excited for the home game against them last season only for them to beat us pretty comfortably. We go into the game 4 games unbeaten, not conceded in 3, big players coming back from injury. Let's fucking do 'em.

Missed the first half because of work, listened to the second while out for a run. The least inspiring soundtrack I've ever had. Do not recommend.

Anyway, 3 points in the bag. Performances still haven't been up with the last couple of seasons, but the table doesn't lie.

Last edited:
I can handle losses to City and Spam, maybe a draw against Wolves, and expect wins against the rest.

Handle defeat in one of the cup comps we can realistically win? Definitely not. Wins against psv away, west ham are a must. City game a free pass...

Last edited:
This has meme potential
Dp9tyVaX4AAouqE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom