West Ham Vs Tottenham Hotspur - Sun 21st Feb, 12noon KO - Live on Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

12 points from 12 games is horrific.

That second half performance doesn't look like a team who isn't playing for the manager, but theres has to be a decision made with the defence. Dier and Sanchez cannot start again.
Levy is a dumb asshole. Chelsea had the guts to make a tough and costly manager switch before it was too late and have been rewarded by 7 games unbeaten in the league under Tuchel (with 4/7 being wins I think).

Anyways, unless we go on a miracle tear, the league is done for. It's absolutely fucking pathetic to let West Ham take 4/6 pts from us.

Levy could fire Jose but he should have done it 7-8 games ago. The more prescient among us could see where this was going.

Levy's a cheap idiot and we're inching closer and closer to losing Kane and Son, and heading back into the dreaded rebuild anyways, despite Levy's best bean counter efforts to deny reality and time.

Levy is a dumb asshole. Chelsea had the guts to make a tough and costly manager switch before it was too late and have been rewarded by 7 games unbeaten in the league under Tuchel (with 4/7 being wins I think).

Anyways, unless we go on a miracle tear, the league is done for. It's absolutely fucking pathetic to let West Ham do the double over us.

Levy could fire Jose but he should have done it 7-8 games ago. The more prescient along could see where this was going.

Levy's a cheap idiot and we're inching closer and closer to losing Kane and Son, and heading back into the dreaded rebuild anyways, despite Levy's best bean counter efforts to deny reality and time.
Woah...

I'm all aboard the hate for Levy.. But NEVER suggest that West Ham have done the double over us. Shit's bad, but not that bad!

So do some of you still think mourinho is the answer and that levy has nothing to answer for....when sections of a supporter base blindly back a chairman because he built a training ground and stadium rather than questioning him in regards to the on field antics, this is what you get.....fuck enic and levy and mourinho
Shut up! We are clearly moving forward with enic/levy & jose. Your agenda is stopping you see it! :angryscouser:

Mourinho might as well see the season out and forget the carabo cup the only thing that might save his job is winning the Europa league but personally can’t see us getting past a half decent team and there will be plenty of them in the last 16!
The football has to change if I am gonna go to matches when we are allowed in again.
Second half gives a bit of hope and hopefully bale will keep progressing

On top of the coached and tactical failings, structurally, we set up the same every single game, 4231, we must be so easy to prepare for. Why not switch to a 433, maybe would help protect our defence and also help us in possession. Instead of having Ndombele do more water carrying maybe allow him to do what he does best, transition and play incisive vertical passes.

And then we have the selections. Moura as a fucking 10 ? That's at least as stupid, maybe more, than Poch using him up front in the double pivot. You do not want Moura in central congested areas, dropping deep and conducting forward play, it's inhibiting Kane's remit. And he's incapable of passing the ball. If he has to play, stick him wide and let him dribble (usually aimlessly) at them. It's all he's good for.

I do not rate Doherty, but playing a rookie CB at RB (the old lopsided fudge) instead is just so risk averse and meant we couldn't play down our right. Fair play, he corrected this at half time, and it improved our dynamics immediately, but he'd already pissed away 45 minutes.

Taking Lemala off and not Moura, despite the card, was just more Mourinho risk aversion - I called it as soon as Lamela got his card. Despite Moura getting the goal, I think Lamela was probably our most creative spark in the first half, the only one of our forwards who was putting his foot on the ball and looking to make something happen. Moura was just doing Moura stuff, bouncing around like a fucking peptic pin ball, fucking things away.

Bizarrely, we are probably an easier watch when we are losing, because at least then we are proactively trying to play some football, it's just all so fucking rudderless when we do. It's like "oh shit what do we do, we haven't planned for this".

The off-ball movement is atrocious. Our forwards are a bunch of bumbling nitwits at the best of times, but this is exacerbated by the tepid, incoherent chaos that goes on behind them - damningly, the same can be said of the defence - ahead of them. Which says it all.

The Carabao Cup final is going to go the same way as the Champions league final......

If you look deep down in your thoughts you'll know that we'll all be hopeful of a miricale.... But reality will set in in the first 10 minutes that we were never really in with a shout.

If the reason to keep Jose is the league Cup final then it's probably time to think again.

If we're keeping him to rebuild then we need a shed load of money for transfers.

3-0 up at home... with 8 minutes to play... FT 3-3...
1-2 down with 20 minutes to play... FT 1-2

what does that tell you about our winning mentality...? with or without Jose?
Fuck me we don't have ANYTHING about us... a Covid Stricken Orphaned Cancer patient would have more winning mentality than us right now.... we're a fucking disgrace!

3-0 up at home... with 8 minutes to play... FT 3-3...
1-2 down with 20 minutes to play... FT 1-2

what does that tell you about our winning mentality...? with or without Jose?
Fuck me we don't have ANYTHING about us... a Covid Stricken Orphaned Cancer patient would have more winning mentality than us right now.... we're a fucking disgrace!
Can't argue with that. And while I can't blame the manager for everything, I do think there is something fundamentally wrong when game after game players are making mistakes. Is it the preparation? The system? The tactics? The morale in camp? Shit players? Combination of them all?

Jose has to take his share of the blame here. He sets the team out week after week. He's training them.

But that mentality is a joke now. Total banter club.

Oh seriously, fuck this shit.... fuck off Spurs, you don't deserve our support... the grounds are fucking empty, So what do you care....?

2-1 down with 30 mins to play.... vs. 0-3 down with 8 minutes to play....

how do you think that plays out???
ONLY SPURS!

Back
Top Bottom