West Ham Vs Tottenham Hotspur - Sun 21st Feb, 12noon KO - Live on Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am so fucking sick of us right now....

The only plus is that 2020/21 is a fucking write off, and no Cunt will be there to see it.

Bring on 2022... bring on the vaccine, bring on starting the fuck again.

Jesus christ our 2 backups for that position are Winks and Sissoko, and you want to sell Ndombele. Delusional.
Read the post.
If we get anywhere near what we paid for him I would sell and buy better quality.
Transfer window is in June and I know we will be lucky to get £20 million for Sissoko and Winks combined.
If you honestly think Ndombele will be a success in the premier league you are deluded.

Wow, is this your attempt at a 'name and shame'? Will we be publicly flogged in the square for daring to disagree with you? Go on... off you go and clean up that Annual before the pages fuse.
You're continuing to make yourself look stupid. You have no awareness of how stupid you are. Shame really.

Anyway, I'm off now. Got some grownups to talk too.

Haven’t heard Jose yet. No doubt he will say we dominated the game, which we did because their tactics worked. Early goal then sit back. Do it again second half.
How many daft goals have we given away...i’ve Lost count.
Top 4 has now definitely gone.
If we win the league cup we go into the new Europa conference. Sixteen places are being taken off the Europa and put into this new competition plus most of the dead legs in Eastern Europe and wherever.
So Wolsberger and below. We should win it and the prize for that is qualifying for the following seasons Europa league.,!!!!!!!!
To avoid this and get in the Europa we need to finish in top 6 and assume a team in the top 5 wins the fa cup so leaving sixth place open for Europa entry. Only two teams go into Europa this season.
Fair chance of this happening if Chelsea. Man U/ Leicester and city get through to semis.
Soton prob in with them .
Having said all that no doubt Jose will confound us all and win the Europa to clinch champ lge.0

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Rodon - Reguilon
Hojbjerg - Ndombele
Lucas - Bale - Son
Kane
That should be our starting 11 from now on. Once Lo Celso is fit then Bale out wide and Lo Celso in the middle.

By the way, Dier and Sanchez are not great, but how about someone puts some pressure on the bloke who crosses, we've been doing that all season, that's on the manager and the other players.

Just finished the first half. Not Eric Dier's biggest fan, but fuck me, the quality of Bowen's ball made it impossible to defend. The issue for me was the absence of pressing in that wide area.

Even more than our inability to play slick or even cohesive football, which let's be honest, none of us expected Mourinho to bring, the most damning thing is how for the last year and a bit he's failed to even improve the way we defend as a group, and this continual inability to defend flanks and allow crosses to come in, even when we are in our "low block" has been an omnipresent feature that's fucked me off week after week.

Like you, not a fan of any of our CB's really, but the way defend would compromise any CB.

Even more than our inability to play slick or even cohesive football, which let's be honest, none of us expected Mourinho to bring, the most damning thing is how for the last year and a bit he's failed to even improve the way we defend as a group, and this continual inability to defend flanks and allow crosses to come in, even when we are in our "low block" has been an omnipresent feature that's fucked me off week after week.

Like you, not a fan of any of our CB's really, but the way defend would compromise any CB.

That's what is so bad about the whole thing. Ok the attack is misfiring but defence is what he is known for and our defenders have gotten worse.

You're continuing to make yourself look stupid. You have no awareness of how stupid you are. Shame really.

Anyway, I'm off now. Got some grownups to talk too.
Denial is a defense mechanism proposed by Anna Freud which involves a refusal to accept reality, thus blocking external events from awareness. If a situation is just too much to handle, the person may respond by refusing to perceive it or by denying that it exist.

Yes, it is one thing taking a passive approach to games but you have got to break out the feral fucking dogs when that ball is in your defensive third.

Oh dear...

Oops! We ran into some problems.
You have already voted for this user. If they receive a number of votes from other users before votes are reset, they will be sent off.

its the fucking defence absolutely crap CB's shanchez def being the worst, Toby is the only decent CB we have and his pace is getting slower by the day
He´s still the best one we´we got, and should start every important game we have.

And i feel sorry for Rodon, by many hailed as the best CB in the Championship, can´t get a game ahead of Dier or Sanchez who are League One quality right now.

Just dropped my phone..

Do I...

Get the screen repaired? (Quoted between £140 - £180)

or

Upgrade to iPhone 11 for an extra £13 a month?

Back
Top Bottom