West Ham - League cup game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Palace made 10 changes for their "match" at Bristol City last night. If Bilic doesn't do the same tonight, then he's even more of an idiot than he appears. Spammers on KUMB can wave their willies about as much as they like, but if Slav plays first teamers tonight and they then lose at Palace, he'll be toast. And Spam won't get out of the bottom 3 again as long as he's there.

If Carlsberg did cup ties, our 2nd string would beat their first string, they'd get a load of injuries and red cards, and the Dildos would hand Slav an extended contract. And their fans would be kept behind in the Stadium till midnight.

Just noticed that Chavski playing tonight too. Glad I'm driving.

If the Spammers do win, they'd deserve a special trophy... Call it the Caravan Cup.
3bdc793690f0f1e06a900decf7820a4a--vintage-campers-vintage-trailers.jpg

Looking forward to this to be honest.

Always great seeing Dembele play. Will also be nice to see the likes of KWP and Foyth. See how Rose deals with being back after a long lay off and to show us what he feels he's worth.

Would be great to see Llorente get a goal or two. Endeared himself to the Spurs fans after his last moment against West Ham.

Looking forward to this to be honest.

Always great seeing Dembele play. Will also be nice to see the likes of KWP and Foyth. See how Rose deals with being back after a long lay off and to show us what he feels he's worth.

Would be great to see Llorente get a goal or two. Endeared himself to the Spurs fans after his last moment against West Ham.

Is Dembele playing? I thought he might be saved for Utd.

Can think of a number of positives if we happen to lose this

Less games for our injury hit squad, and more (well probably only one more) game for their relegation battling squad to play

Meh. Would rather smash em.

We have injuries yes, but as evidenced this week its by no means a crisis.

Totti said:

This. Absolutely love the guy already....

I’d rather win too, but we shouldn’t be risking key players in this game. We’ve got much more important fixtures coming up.

A rather diff. point to the one i replied to.

There is no upside to losing to these mugs in a comp would could feasibly win.

Play the kids!

funny thing that happened on Sunday: (not related to this match but wanted to share)

I'm a ST in block 217 and behind me there were 2 annoying 15yr old Liverpool fan girls. They started to cheer and shout (annoyingly as a 15 yr old girl can be) and I gave them a nasty look, but just tha, like 'WTF cunt'. The guy next to me says "you're in the wrong place" but not violently or anything, he's a nice guy. Anyway, they keep on going until Harry scored, after that, THEY DISAPPEARED, never came back to the seats...

How stupid can you be to pay 70quid or more for these good seats and leave after 4 minutes?

Edwards played a couple days ago unfortunately.

He was getting league cup game time a year ago so hasn't really progressed much. I know he signed a new contract earlier this year but he didn't get a Poch pose so I'm not convinced Poch personally has as high hopes for him as some supporters do. I don't think he's even training with the first squad anymore.

Back
Top Bottom