West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great result for us, away win and in a weird way, I think conceding the two goals is a good thing because Mourinho will be in that dressing room right now using this as a teachable moment.

Eriksen, absolutely shocking again, he won't last long here playing like that.

Think once Dele and Moura went off we lost control from the front.

Overall fantastic result though, very happy, away win against the spammers and up to 5th, our spurs is back again! COYS.

We won but I think Mourinho will not be happy with the school boy defending. Happy we beat West Ham but even I was getting frustrated at players letting crossing come in, getting in the wrong side etc.

attacking wise we are a very good team, bet Jose will be working on the defence and maybe buying defenders come jan.

The fact that he was livid after the 2 goals conceded shows the mentality that he has. José doesn't want any turn-offs. His biggest difficulty isn't going to be making the players play better, it's going to be having to improve them mentally. Make them rutheless.

Weird that he'd bring Eriksen on instead of Gio.
Pretty sure he's come in and giving the old guard a chance to prove themselves off the bat (+ see where they are mentally).

"Respect".

I've no doubt he'll move on to Ndombee, GLC and Sess. and get a good look.

By the end of December he'll have a good picture of strengths and weaknesses, overall.

We were excellent for 65 minutes. Very promising. Get Ndombele in there and a settled defence, few months of Mourinho coaching and we should see more consistent performances.

Most important was winning and winning away from home. We accomplished that

Dr Tottenham hasn't quite been struck off just yet!
Still prescribing the blood pressure tablets!

Fuck me, talk about snatching victory from the jaws of defeat..

3 weeks ago, that woulda been 3-3...

There's the difference already!

The fact that he was livid after the 2 goals conceded shows the mentality that he has. José doesn't want any turn-offs. His biggest difficulty isn't going to be making the players play better, it's going to be having to improve them mentally. Make them rutheless.
The defense needs refreshing and a better cdm

Two days work and hes got a system, stopped the shit passing out from the back and the front 4 firing. Thought aurier was superb with kane and ali. He will add a top class DM full back and centre half then we will seriously challenge the prem league and CL. I guarantee everything he says will be about game management because we were coasting but lost concentration

9 don't forget Sissoko was gash when we came on gave the ball away every time and his 'effort' that led to the corner for there second was shambolic
Yes' he was also bad, and has been for a while now. Our defensive options in midfield really needs to be sorted out if Mou wants to play like this, there's no one that's reliable in the DM role.

Back
Top Bottom