West Bromich Albion versus Tottenham Hotspur - 31st January.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

grumpy-cat-2-400x258.jpg
Fuck! Try to give a guy a compliment and now a rude meme. Whatever next :baeshock:

You've posted ruder :dawsonlol:

todays' game/result/performance was most un-Spursy given the circumstances...
tricky away game... (relatively) new manager having an immediate effect... 3 days after a gruelling Cup tie Oop North... it don't get more back-down-to-earth-with-a-bump-and-a-defeat-Spursy than that!
I'm very pleased to see us buck the trend!

COYS!

Four years ago. Eriksen vs England.
At 7.02 (Game clock) - What a pass.
At 33.06 - Typical Eriksen finish.
At 56.10 - Making Glen Johnson look like a stupid Liverpool player.

Not sure if it's a new one, but I absolutely love that song ...

"Everywhere we gooooo, everywhere we gooooo. We're the TOTTENHAM boys making all the noise ... everywhere we gooooooo!!!"

:freundgoal:

Fucking shit Spurs game to be honest...The only scare I had was when Harry went down holding his ankle...no shitty goals given away, no late winner, result never in doubt from the first ten minutes, I want my Spurs back.

I didn't see Paulinho doing anything good today to be honest, I just saw him do a lot badly, so I guess I'm in the minority on that one. But when he had that shot (you know, the one that was about twenty yards wide and high) I did notice Poch shout his name and then tell him well done. So that suggests to me that Poch believes Paulinho is redeemable, that he will improve with game time and a bit of confidence. So I am happy to go with Poch. It is nice to have a manager with a grasp on things.

Back
Top Bottom