West Bromich Albion versus Tottenham Hotspur - 31st January.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate, hate, HATE these lot!
I had an ex who, like the entire lot of her family... supported these!
way back..2007 or so! She said she was taking me for a meal at some Italian in Wolverhampton.. my 18th bday. So i've longed off this weekend trip with my mates (to come pick me up from Brum.. was at uni there..and go to Leeds (Exodus/Subdub for those who know).

So anyway.. I'm annoyed but hey! GF taking me for a meal.. she said she has got me something special for my gift (pray a blowie).

Turn up to restaurant all suited and that! HER FAMILY! Mum, little brother.. grandma.. all there!

Open my gift.. it's a fuckin baggies shirt with my name and 18 on the back.

to make matters worse.. her mum wasn't one for drinking! So wouldnt let us get "too carried away"

Worst night of my life.

q_Ip_Ra1h.png

Sorry - I've only got one picture :memeokay:

Are the Americans on here allowed an opinion without being told that they know nothing because Americans don't know football?

Whether "most" Americans know about football has precisely fuck all to do with an opinion expressed on here by an American Spurs fan.

We're coming for you
We're coming for you
Chelsea <removed>s
We're coming for you

Not cause you're gay
Not cause you're gay
Chelsea <removed>s
Not cause you're gay

Fucking shit Spurs game to be honest...The only scare I had was when Harry went down holding his ankle...no shitty goals given away, no late winner, result never in doubt from the first ten minutes, I want my Spurs back.

The work rates of Kane, Mason, Lamela and Eriksen are astounding. Fazio played very well today despite the doubts. He is adapting to the pace of the game nicely. When he first came he thought he had time on the ball as he did in la liga. Now he has quickened up his feet a bit. Showed a great bit of skill and composure at the end of the game. If that under hit/blind back pass would have resulted in a goal some may have been all over him.
He reads the game extraordinarily well imo. For a big man he's decent on the ball too.
Sometimes you wonder about MP's selections, but Dembele has not been injured this season and we have only had a few. I believe at present we have no injuries/suspensions and are the only EPL team to have none of either. I could be wrong.
He's doing something correct.
Everybody put in a shift today. It is a team game and was a team performance. Credit should be given when it's due.
Apart from when we were 2 up and passed it about like it was the last 10 mins, got a bit complacent and let them get on top, it was a solid team effort.

Let's hope Villa upset the Plumstead Pikeys and Swansea do Southampton.

Last edited:
This LGBT thing has pissed me off. First up I can totally get why they may be offended. If there's too many people doing it for it to be a stewarding issue then surely the next step is to open a dialogue with the club and have them raise awareness and ask for it to stop first. If it doesn't then great, do what you feel you need to do.

One thing you don't do is CC kickitout straight off the bat. Not only is it putting the club in an awkward position but it is then potentially going to separate their supporters group from everyone else rather than bring us all together as fans of the same club. I don't recall upset Jewish fans going straight to kickitout or the police first over the use of the "Y word." Good luck trying to be part of a larger collective if your first port of call is to shop fellow fans rather than trying to make it stop with discussion.

Back
Top Bottom