West Bromich Albion versus Tottenham Hotspur - 31st January.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Need to shed hangover . (comes to mind) AC Milan - Blackpool-Away support atmosphere wasn't the problem, the players were very much below par and we were outdone by the tangerines? Hopefully confidence is good and we turn up for this very difficult game.

I hate, hate, HATE these lot!
I had an ex who, like the entire lot of her family... supported these!
way back..2007 or so! She said she was taking me for a meal at some Italian in Wolverhampton.. my 18th bday. So i've longed off this weekend trip with my mates (to come pick me up from Brum.. was at uni there..and go to Leeds (Exodus/Subdub for those who know).

So anyway.. I'm annoyed but hey! GF taking me for a meal.. she said she has got me something special for my gift (pray a blowie).

Turn up to restaurant all suited and that! HER FAMILY! Mum, little brother.. grandma.. all there!

Open my gift.. it's a fuckin baggies shirt with my name and 18 on the back.

to make matters worse.. her mum wasn't one for drinking! So wouldnt let us get "too carried away"

Worst night of my life.

way back..2007 or so! She said she was taking me for a meal at some Italian in Wolverhampton.. my 18th bday. So i've longed off this weekend trip with my mates (to come pick me up from Brum.. was at uni there..and go to Leeds (Exodus/Subdub for those who know).

So anyway.. I'm annoyed but hey! GF taking me for a meal.. she said she has got me something special for my gift (pray a blowie).

Turn up to restaurant all suited and that! HER FAMILY! Mum, little brother.. grandma.. all there!

to make matters worse.. her mum wasn't one for drinking! So wouldnt let us get "too carried away"

Worst night of my life.

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

You got mugged RIGHT OFF mate.

(Did you get the blowie, by the way?)

Worst night of my life.
Did you at least manage some stinky fingers?

for all those concerned, that was the start of the end. I only got one more lay off her and we were done a month or so later...soz it was my 19th! and being a December bday, I had wasted September through til January in my freshers year at Uni

All that wasted gash! Fuuck'em those bo-ing bo-ing wankers

Bit of a cliche I know but hope it holds water, but seeing as we have a cup final in a few weeks, I just hope the players up their level as I'd expect them to be desperate for selection to play in it.

haha! I felt bad this morning.. I was mean to the poor kid who said HK 18. he had 1991 in his name.. you'd think that makes him what? 24? he would have more sense

I think sometime people are so desperate for their little ideas to catch on that it becomes a tad embarrassing . I think I read that he actually says "HK18" so I wouldn't feel too bad

Back
Top Bottom