West Brom VS Tottenham Hotspur 3.2.13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All the things you did to me
and everything you said
I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough
we slip and slide as we fall in love
and I just can't get enough of youuu
do do do do do do do do do do
LEWIS HOLTBY!

8440487031_12c8f39efe_o.gif

My Team for Sunday, left Defoe out because I don't think he is 100% and could be used better as an impact man.

http://lineupbuilder.com/?sk=h22
zhmGvqj.png

Not sure I would have the balls to start Dempsey if I am honest. Think Defoe will start with Holtby behind. And would still start Parker in the middle, he is still getting his feel back and I really feel all the criticism he has been getting has been unfounded, and a little harsh.

Dawson needs to start to counter the threat of Lukaku.

God knows. Think the club are trying to help him, while its in everybodys best interests.
IE, we sell him on and make a profit and he gets first team football, at whatever league and level is deemed appropriate.

Having seen a picture of him I think it's his eyes, he has damn scary eyes.

simon-dawkins-san-jose-earthquakes.jpg

My team for WBA

020213094448.png

Toyed with 4-4-1-1 with Clint just off Defoe, but I think that Holtby's 20 minute cameo vs Norwich shows he should play. Maybe would play Clint instead of Defoe depending on how his hip is holding up.

Back
Top Bottom