West Brom VS Tottenham Hotspur 3.2.13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Three things are required on Sunday

1. Parker picks up the pace of the game because he has been a hindrance so far. I understand he had a while off so it isn't a criticism, more that we don't have the luxury of a 10 point cushion this season.

2. The defence (Walker) need to remain focused. If West Brom play on the break he'll need to be positionally aware

3. If we could start the game well that would help - we have been slow out of the blocks the past few games.

Whats with the Harry Kane love-in today??

...'cos he's a cult '80s icon!

vlcsnap-2011-04-22-00h30m57s48.png
Harry+Kane+KcfhNKbejY4m.jpg

My team for WBA

020213094448.png

Toyed with 4-4-1-1 with Clint just off Defoe, but I think that Holtby's 20 minute cameo vs Norwich shows he should play. Maybe would play Clint instead of Defoe depending on how his hip is holding up.

simon-dawkins-san-jose-earthquakes.jpg
simon-dawkins.jpg

hang on a minute.... either he's got something permanently in his eyes, or he's doing that deliberately!!

.....oh, or it's photoshopped!! :avbcringe:

It looks like he's trying to put on a hardman style stare but I reckon he just looks baked. I only posted this so I could use this new smiley :holtbytongue:

Back
Top Bottom