Wembley and season ticket holders

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let us know how you get on - I'm "stuck" in St Lucia at the moment so holding on the phone won't go down well!

Hello mate... So sorry to hear you're 'stuck' in St Lucia... must be terrible for you!!!

Just called the ticket office and they checked my wife and kids reference numbers and confirmed they are all eligible for tomorrows window.
Just need to find some cash now! Am thinking of getting 2 x adult ST then i can either take the wife, a mate or one of the kids with me (assuming they will let a kid in using an adult ST?)

Cheers

Hello mate... So sorry to hear you're 'stuck' in St Lucia... must be terrible for you!!!

Just called the ticket office and they checked my wife and kids reference numbers and confirmed they are all eligible for tomorrows window.
Just need to find some cash now! Am thinking of getting 2 x adult ST then i can either take the wife, a mate or one of the kids with me (assuming they will let a kid in using an adult ST?)

Cheers

You won't have a problem mate. An adult using a kids one might be an issue but the other way around will be fine.

Cheers

Use the 10 month interest free finance plan. Don't forget they also deduct the Bronze fee as well.

Had to give up my ST a few years back. Always regretted it. Got my e-mail today inviting me to book up tomorrow. Will be doing exactly that!

Cheers
Ah brilliant! I emailed in the end and got the same response so should be all good. Thanks for the update

Really hope we don't have loads of empty seats next season but not sure what the club can do about it.

Keep prices at they are and you probably have empty seats.

Reduce match ticket prices and you annoy the season ticket holders.

Pacify the season ticket holders with a partial refund and you annoy Bronze members who would have bought one if they'd known it was going to be cheaper.

So my mum, who is 46k on the list, has just got the email saying she can buy a ST. They really might not manage to sell the whole 18k!
The prices are way too high. We're charging more than Man United even though we're not even playing in our home stadium. It was said by many at the time the prices were released.. I think the club have missed a huge opportunity to capture a new generation of fans here

Really hope we don't have loads of empty seats next season but not sure what the club can do about it.

Keep prices at they are and you probably have empty seats.

Reduce match ticket prices and you annoy the season ticket holders.

Pacify the season ticket holders with a partial refund and you annoy Bronze members who would have bought one if they'd known it was going to be cheaper.

Really good points.

I think a full stadium is of be utmost importance. And therefore id want cheaper match day tickets in order to fill it.

As a new ST holder (first time I've had one since 2000/2001 - didn't think it'd be difficult to get back when I gave it up :avbfacepalm:) I'd be in favour of that, and they can offer ST a slight reduction next year at NWHL

The prices are way too high. We're charging more than Man United even though we're not even playing in our home stadium. It was said by many at the time the prices were released.. I think the club have missed a huge opportunity to capture a new generation of fans here
Hard one to gage. Without a doubt more people would have taken a ticket but it would have almost certainly would have meant an increase on tickets price the following year for NWHL, price increases make for negative headlines and everyone who would had paid cheaper tickets for Wembley would have forgotten that once asked to stump up more money after their first year as ST (past ST owners too no doubt).

Obviously the ticket prices are a joke full stop and I'd rather see them cheaper all-round but given the commercial context the prices for many are the same if not cheaper for existing ST's, we are probably the only fanbase that see next year as a chore going to Wembley, everyone else will see it as a premium venue.

Who knows, the club might take the decision to reduce pricing with the aim to fill the ground. No way are we goiing to fill it against WBA and no way will the club be able to charge one off match day ticket cheaper than an ST. I doubt this will happen though.

Last edited:
Hello everybody, a newbie on here who likes to read a lot but not contribute ;-) until now lol.... Avid podcast listener and lifelong spurs...

Need some advice on this season ticket chance, last time I had one was Christian Gross's season :)

Right anyways, me and my boy who is 2 have been offered the chance to have 2 tickets in tomorrows draw... My plan was to stick us on the list and then we he gets to football watching age (around 6?) we would be there or thereabouts for the new stadium... So...

If I buy one now for me but leave him on the list for four years does that effectively end his chances of ever getting one in four years and sitting with dad in the new stadium, do I hang him out to dry...? Hope not....

Or, do I get 2 tomorrow, and then can I sell them back to the club so I can then buy them again as single adult tickets (can that be done or are they sold back and on as dribbler tickets) so mates etc can keep the seat warm for the next four years by buying the single seat next to me....

Or, and I won't do this.... Not buy them for four years and hardly have the chance again.....

Any opinions much appreciated

Cheers!

Hello everybody, a newbie on here who likes to read a lot but not contribute ;-) until now lol.... Avid podcast listener and lifelong spurs...

Need some advice on this season ticket chance, last time I had one was Christian Gross's season :)

Right anyways, me and my boy who is 2 have been offered the chance to have 2 tickets in tomorrows draw... My plan was to stick us on the list and then we he gets to football watching age (around 6?) we would be there or thereabouts for the new stadium... So...

If I buy one now for me but leave him on the list for four years does that effectively end his chances of ever getting one in four years and sitting with dad in the new stadium, do I hang him out to dry...? Hope not....

Or, do I get 2 tomorrow, and then can I sell them back to the club so I can then buy them again as single adult tickets (can that be done or are they sold back and on as dribbler tickets) so mates etc can keep the seat warm for the next four years by buying the single seat next to me....

Or, and I won't do this.... Not buy them for four years and hardly have the chance again.....

Any opinions much appreciated

Cheers!

If it were me and I could afford it, I would buy the two STs. How much is the dribbler one? Trouble is you will struggle to sell a kids one on its own.

If it were me and I could afford it, I would buy the two STs. How much is the dribbler one? Trouble is you will struggle to sell a kids one on its own.

Yeah, thats what I mean by would the club/ticketmaster just sell it as an adult one for individual matches that my mates could then buy.... It's a tough one but thanks for your reply..

I mean effectively it would be an 'empty' seat for four years.... Surely others have that scenario..... Of course it has crossed my mind being a spurs fan that Poch swans off somewhere else, the wheels come off and in four years time there will be tickets aplenty like the old days :)

Just seen on twitter some guy has been offered a ST for his 8 month old child. That must nearly be the end of the queue!

When the prices were announced to renew I honestly thought they would have been around the £500 mark based on full capacity being granted. For me to pay £100 less at £770 then at WHL and also lose the 2 'free' cup tickets, is hardly much of a discount. It doesn't happen often but think Levy has dropped the ball here massively. Affordable ticketing and we may have had a chance of making Wembley 'a home from home' with full houses every match. This isn't going to happen. You can't charge an average of £40 odd per game for ST holders and then release matchday prices for WBA, Huddersfield, Bournemouth etc at £20. They'll be anarchy. Someone further up the thread summed it up......we've missed a massive opportunity to tap into a brand new fanbase due to pure greed.

Craziness!
I thought 18k would be snapped up. Wish I had got my boy his now and rented out his seat for a few seasons.
Just logged in to see if his window from 3k was still open. It is not.

Back
Top Bottom