We Need To Talk About The Trust

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honestly. Death can’t come soon enough for me. This planet has gone mad. Mickey taking is a part of the culture I grew up with, as a healthy part of normal life. At school we ripped into each other from all angles, but nobody took offence. It kept us grounded, together, and gave us a degree of resilience.

The UK today is pathetic.
Me and my mates very rarely say anything nice to each other, in fact I honestly can’t remember any instances

We absolutely destroy each other over everything and anything, but we all know we love each other and would help each other out with anything at a moments notice

It’s part of being British, taking the piss out of people

The dippers must have heard that chant a thousand times, there is no way they take offence to it

It’s silly match day banter, as if these people are on the dole when it costs about 50/60 quid for the cheapest tickets nowadays anyway

There are plenty of weirdos agreeing with them in the comments.

The total gentrification and sanitisation of football is almost complete.

This amusing thing on their timeline is a tweet only a few posts lower down asking people if they want to help with efforts to improve the atmosphere. You genuinely couldn't make this stuff up.
Unreal stuff.

Me and my mates very rarely say anything nice to each other, in fact I honestly can’t remember any instances

We absolutely destroy each other over everything and anything, but we all know we love each other and would help each other out with anything at a moments notice

The dippers must have heard that chant a thousand times, there is no way they take offence to it

It’s silly match day banter, as if these people are on the dole when it costs about 50/60 quid for the cheapest tickets nowadays anyway
Precisely.

It's pure virtue-hunting by individuals on the TRUST board.

Solely to ingratiate themselves with Social Media randos, and they are using the club/fans to do it.

Actually abusing the 'trust' they assume.

It's one of the most dispicable things I've seen.

They know exactly what weirdo climate we're in and how this will now spread like wildfire and end up on primetime news.

They need to disband.

Traitors.

If this lot have their way football will eventually end up like the year my kids primary school had a non-competitive sports day so everyone was a winner.

What a load of bollocks that was.

What do the trust suggest?

Next time we all sit in the stadium singing along to their anthem before the match?

What a load of absolute nonsense.

I dread to think which individual comes up with this crap.

Genuinely pathetic. What a total embarrassment to the club.

Self-appointed hallway monitors. I wonder if they’ve made themselves little badges to wear when they go to watch the football?

I bet they’re the types of people who pull their trousers down to their ankles when standing at urinals.

sick team america GIF

Just get a fucking job if you don't like it.

There are plenty of weirdos agreeing with them in the comments.

The total gentrification and sanitisation of football is almost complete.

This amusing thing on their timeline is a tweet only a few posts lower down asking people if they want to help with efforts to improve the atmosphere. You genuinely couldn't make this stuff up.

I guess this is what they have in mind…

PressPhoto-5.png

These people spend their time getting offended on other people's behalf. This is NOT RACISM /HOMOPHOBIA or anything vile like that.

Hell we've had this on here with people pretending to be offended by harmless banter, it's sly disingenuousness and harmful to real victims of discrimination. I really would like someone from this self-appointed trust to answer for their frankly odd behaviour. Oh and can the speak to there boyfriends at the spirit of Shankley about the hateful vile anti disabled tiraid that Liverpool fans routinely address to Harry Kane.

These people spend their time getting offended on other people's behalf. This is NOT RACISM /HOMOPHOBIA or anything vile like that.

Hell we've had this on here with people pretending to be offended by harmless banter, it's sly disingenuousness and harmful to real victims of discrimination. I really would like someone from this self-appointed trust to answer for their frankly odd behaviour. Oh and can the speak to there boyfriends at the spirit of Shankley about the hateful vile anti disabled tiraid that Liverpool fans routinely address to Harry Kane.
Well said.

Back
Top Bottom