We Need To Talk About The Trust

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've seen shorter articles describing the Palestine/Isreal conflict.

So much bitterness. Do they even follow Spurs anymore or is the trust more important? I note they put the trust before the club in this salty quip.

"It has, mostly, been a pleasure, and we look forward to supporting the Trust and the Club as they go from strength to strength...

...We hope our successors don’t have to deal with some of what we’ve had to"

So much bitterness. Do they even follow Spurs anymore or is the trust more important? I note they put the trust before the club in this salty quip.

"It has, mostly, been a pleasure, and we look forward to supporting the Trust and the Club as they go from strength to strength...

Classic loss of perspective they remind me of politicians. Talking about existential threats to the party and who can beat the opposition leader...with actual country a complete footnote. Should have gone ages ago.

Doubling down on their pathetic, idiotic stance on the chants at Liverpool, and the criticisms they received about it afterwards.

Fuck 'em. They are about as representative of Spurs as James Corden is to acting.

Not a huge fan of some of the The Trust's main people, however, have you seen some of the abuse they get online through social media?

Some of it is shocking, you'll never keep all of a fan base happy.

Think they have every right to be 'salty'.

I love the idea of the trust but I feel like, deliberately or otherwise, the Trust seem to represent what they think is best rather than a genuine cross section of match attending fans, and I say that as someone who has been in that bracket for 3 decades roughly.

I actually think if they were more open to working closely with the club instead of challenging every decision they dislike you don’t understand, they’d have a greater impact to the benefit of people like me and the rest of us ‘legacy’ fans (and maybe some of the new lot too ;) ).

Last edited:
Notice of THST Annual General Meeting 2023

Dear spider,

THST will be holding its Annual General Meeting at 7pm on Tuesday 7 February 2023 at CMS, Cannon Place, 78 Cannon Street, London EC4N 6AF.

We refer you to the dedicated AGM section on our website, where all relevant paperwork for this process will be available for viewing.

In the AGM section, you will find the formal Convening Notice ready for downloading, which details the business to be covered at the AGM. This is also accompanied by a Nomination Form for full members wishing to stand for election to the THST Board.

Please note, nomination forms should be returned by email to [email protected] by noon on Monday 9 January 2023 or by post by the same deadline to:

The Secretary
Tottenham Hotspur Supporters’ Trust
Box 67 Enterprise House
86 Bancroft
Hitchin
Hertfordshire
SG5 1NQ

Candidates will be required to make themselves available for a preliminary conversation with existing Board members between 10 and 11 January 2023. Candidate information will then be issued to full Trust members on Thursday 12 January 2023.

You will need to quote your THST membership number when voting or standing/ seconding a candidate for election to the THST Board. As a reminder, your membership number is T .

Please visit the website for more details on the AGM process and should you have any questions on the above, please get in touch with us by email at [email protected]

Best wishes,

THST Board
19 December 2022

Reply from the club:

versus staying GIF

Back
Top Bottom