WE NEED A 60K STADIUM, NOW!!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

stadium.jpg

Anybody attending that 1882 U21 rubbish that isnt going tomorrow night....

Hang your head in shame.

You are as Spursy as Charlie Nicholas' diamond stud earing.

*wonders where his Swansea away tickets are*

Crazy that there's so many tickets left to be fair though. If I was close enough to go to matches at the drop of a hat would be there in a shot.

Maybe next time get in a little earlier than a day before the game.

Still cant work out what Wembley and The Liberty have that we dont????

Im not going.

And yeah, it's due to money. Seeing as I'm going Everton, Chelsea, City & Wigan, this had to take a back seat.

If that makes me non 'Spursy' then so be it.

Oh, and I'm going to the 1882 thing aswell.

:avblol:

Our Europa attendances are normally shite. Agree with the point made in the thread title, I've always thought the notion we will pack out a 60k seater each week is fantasy.

Does anyone that regularly goes to home games actually want the new ground? It will be good for the community of Tottenham bringing needed funding and redevelopment in, but will be crap for supporters, a nice big soulless, sterile bowl. Just like the Ricoh, Riverside & Emirates.

Does anyone that regularly goes to home games actually want the new ground? It will be good for the community of Tottenham bringing needed funding and redevelopment in, but will be crap for supporters, a nice big soulless, sterile bowl. Just like the Ricoh, Riverside & Emirates.

I certainly do, there are over 30k supporters in front of me on the season ticket waiting list. I see the new stadium as my only hope of moving up the list or even reaching the holy grail of being offered a season ticket, by which time I expect they wil cost about £10k a year.

Yes, Carlito I will be there tomorrow night Block 32, Row 22, Seat 14

I would stay at the Lane myself, it's a classic ground.

An enormous single tier is an attractive prospect, mind, but overall, the Lane is what football grounds in this country should be IMO.

That's all purely in the context of enjoying the stadium. When you think about what a brand new 60k stadium could do for our success on the pitch, ultimately, then people will have good arguments for upgrading.

Back
Top Bottom