We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I get the playing out from the back and what it is meant to achieve, but we can't achieve it. How many times did we play out from the back, only to give the ball away or give away a throw in inside our half?
Sticking to principles can be more rewarding than ditching them. It’s also what defines a team style of play. To answer your question literally, every team has difficulties in playing out from the back against a team that presses well. You say we can’t achieve it, I’d say look again. We can achieve it, it’s just that it’s extra difficult against sides like Liverpool or Man City.

One supporter can’t - thousands can’t. I just hope others will finally start to see that something doesn’t quite add up here. You can’t have a world class manager who doesn’t have any silverware to his name. When large sections of the supporter base give the clubs manager a complete free pass something needs to change
So just moaning online, OK.

I think you need to accept that you're in a miniscule minority.

Pick your motherfuckingselves up.

We were not awful. they were not great, the 62k in the stadium will give you an indication of how much this club is loved. I took a couple of vids before and seriously, I have not seen anything like it, ever. This club is IMO going to do something immense within the next few years.

We were not awful. they were not great, the 62k in the stadium will give you an indication of how much this club is loved. I took a couple of vids before and seriously, I have not seen anything like it, ever. This club is IMO going to do something immense within the next few years.

I like you, you talk sense

Once again, (and again and again and again) you really don't get it. You misunderstand, or misinterpret because you're incapable of understanding.
I love reading intelligent analysis, put forward by people who understand the game better than me (you're clearly not one of them). I learn a great deal from these people. You, however are nothing more than a negative, moaning cunt. There is a difference.
The amateurs I respect put forward thoughtful, well-reasoned and intelligent points, whereas you just moan, but think you're putting the world to right - and that does my head in. You're so lacking in intellect that you cannot see the difference between critical analysis and just being a negative gob-it-off.

I'm sure I've just wasted my time (again) trying to explain to you why you're such a waste of space, so in future I shall revert to just telling you to fuck off and hope you'll understand why.

The old you’re wrong but I just won’t explain how you are ( because i know you lack the capability) - got it.

I keep on being proven right and yet your type keep on insisting I’m wrong when the evidence is there for anyone to see. We haven’t won anything, we repeatedly keep on falling short, that this preoccupation with CL qualification has been damaging and that none of the supposed benefits have materialised. Tell me what did I get wrong again?

I rarely use the sin bin button. But that's a post worthy of it

Sorry, I'll try to be much nicer to permanently negative twats who choose tonight, of all nights, to turn up the cuntiness to 11.

Personally I'm proud of fuck of this team. We might not have won, but it wasn't though lack of trying. We made a team that finished with an obscene Prem league points total look average at best. This was the biggest night of my Spurs supporting life, the biggest night of my son's Spurs supporting life and we came up short due to good keeping and wasteful finishing. Cunts who want to choose this moment to piss on that achievement can fuck right off.

The old you’re wrong but I just won’t explain how you are ( because i know you lack the capability) - got it.

I keep on being proven right and yet your type keep on insisting I’m wrong when the evidence is there for anyone to see. We haven’t won anything, we repeatedly keep on falling short, that this preoccupation with CL qualification has been damaging and that none of the supposed benefits have materialised. Tell me what did I get wrong again?
You sad cunt

And I hope it does, something sensational and prolonged that eclipses any dominance any other team has had.

Sadly, we had the chance to start that run tonight against a simply woeful opponent and we blew it.

we can all hope for the best, but when opportunities come, we need to take them.

Back
Top Bottom