We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When the team has just put that performance in its biggest ever game - where the manager simply has to take the blame for a large part you instead choose to focus on me. Says it all

Because you’ve been moaning and bitching and whining all game

That might have something to do with it

We played alright, Winks and Rose were immense imo, but just weren't composed nor clinical enough.

I'm very disappointed but I ain't going to lie I had a bade vibe last few days. Sorry to the rest of the nation but Liverpool are a very good team even if they were quite poor at times tonight.

Hopefully Poch will stay, Levy will give him some money and we'll win something next season.

COYS

Gutted, now is the start of something new, new stadium, and in need of a new squad.

Will never forget the moments these players have given us, the highs have beat the lows for me.

Onward and upward, thank fuck it looks like we will be busy this summer

Back
Top Bottom