We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great start to the day, beautiful sunshine, breakfast in the garden, watching interviews galore on my phone and then bang!

My daughter comes outside and tells me that she's invited her boyfriend, a Southampton fan, a fucking Southampton supporter around tonight to watch the final.

Fuck that I say. No way am I having anyone near my house who isn't a die hard yid. He can fuck off down the pub with all the scouse wankers and talk shit with them.

Safe to say, she's not happy and stormed back indoors shouting at the top of her voice that i'm unreasonable. I wouldn't mind so much, but I don't even like her boyfriend, little prick. COYS
I'm totally with you mate. I had to deal with a bit of the lady-pressure myself, yesterday - wife telling me that my son-in-law would REALLY love to be at the screening - hint hint. No way am I sitting next to a plastic dipper (and Occasional Woolich - you know the type) on the most important day of my life. So the wife's still being dragged along.

I'm totally with you mate. I had to deal with a bit of the lady-pressure myself, yesterday - wife telling me that my son-in-law would REALLY love to be at the screening - hint hint. No way am I sitting next to a plastic dipper (and Occasional Woolich - you know the type) on the most important day of my life. So the wife's still being dragged along.

Didn't someone on TFC say half their group at the screening tonight are plastic dippers?

Fuck knows what they were thinking.

( getting married Italy next year),
Got the photo mate...
godfather.jpg

Am coming to the realisation that posting messages is making my bum squeak more.
Off to tescos then.
What aisle should i shout "come on you fucking spurs!"??

Back
Top Bottom