We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've been very quiet on here the last week for a few reasons - to keep the nerves in check and try not to think about it all week and doing 14 hour shifts at work all week til 2am this morning has done it.
Wanted a proper kip but child at christmas syndrome has hit hard.

I am getting a lovely bottle of whiskey and as much ale as I can carry and I am going to enjoy this moment win or lose, we have come so far and just to be in the final is a tremendous achievement.
One more push lads and leave it all out there-I honestly think our names on it, never felt like this going into such a massive game but I think we are going to do it!

Just listening to sky sports news and apparently the last couple of weeks spurs have employed motivational speakers, had the team walking across hot coals and having arrows shot at there throats! :lamelashock:

As a result, half the team are now on the treatment table with 3rd degree burns and arrow wounds......

tenor.gif

So what was the point of pool doing a hot weather training camp to fly back to benefits land and only fly out yesterday? Staying at home with our excellent facilities and flying out mid week seemed the smart move to me

Holy feck weasels, it's final time! Gonna be amazing and there's gonna be tears, whatever the result. I still believe there's a sense of destiny about us winning tonight after everything that's happened so far with our journey through the rounds. I'm happy to be the under dog again. After experiencing so many years of us as the perpetual almost rans I really believe this time it's ours.

What a moment for our club.

A win tonight would be like Leicester on a global scale, except we play with style, dont cheat, and are backed up by a long term plan and ethos. Could be the start of an epic era.

Great start to the day, beautiful sunshine, breakfast in the garden, watching interviews galore on my phone and then bang!

My daughter comes outside and tells me that she's invited her boyfriend, a Southampton fan, a fucking Southampton supporter around tonight to watch the final.

Fuck that I say. No way am I having anyone near my house who isn't a die hard yid. He can fuck off down the pub with all the scouse wankers and talk shit with them.

Safe to say, she's not happy and stormed back indoors shouting at the top of her voice that i'm unreasonable. I wouldn't mind so much, but I don't even like her boyfriend, little prick. COYS

12 hours ladeez and genteelmen.

Fcuk me yes, we are part of this amazing experience.

We have a starting line-up that may feature 7 players who were in the World cup semi-finals.

We have plenty who have the knowledge of such occasions.

Into the pantheon of lions and out as heroes.

Carpe Diem!!!!

At Juventus we say "to the end". Come on guys, enjoy this historic day

Great start to the day, beautiful sunshine, breakfast in the garden, watching interviews galore on my phone and then bang!

My daughter comes outside and tells me that she's invited her boyfriend, a Southampton fan, a fucking Southampton supporter around tonight to watch the final.

Fuck that I say. No way am I having anyone near my house who isn't a die hard yid. He can fuck off down the pub with all the scouse wankers and talk shit with them.

Safe to say, she's not happy and stormed back indoors shouting at the top of her voice that i'm unreasonable. I wouldn't mind so much, but I don't even like her boyfriend, little prick. COYS
Fantastic, from a film script :roflmao:

It’s arrived boys, the biggest day of pretty much most our spurs supporting lives, certainly my life at only 33. Never ever would I imagine we would be playing in a CL final, incredible. I have just hit the gym and sent off my wedding invites this morning via post ( getting married Italy next year), so keeping myself busy, otherwise I’d be pacing up and down at home like a lunatic. Meeting my cousins at my local station at 1pm, then heading into central London to meet all the family for lunch ( 9 in total ), we will then be heading to Tottenham about 5ish to soak in the atmosphere and go into the stadium for the live screening. What an occasion boys, potentially once in a lifetime. Bring it home please Tottenham!!!! We got this boys, COYS!!!!

:adesalute:

Back
Top Bottom