We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This has been the spursy-est season in years. We have had many losses in the league but still got top 4. Started the champions league badly. But pulled the rug out of the fire. Not once but three times. 85th minute goal against barca, City got a 90th minute goal ruled out. 95th minute goal against Ajax. When in our history can you say we have been LUCKY?

I've actually resorted to going over every girl that's ever been in my phone who I know is still single, even if it is from like a decade ago and dropping them a 2:00am love note, purely because I'm bored shitless with this Champions League insomnia. The only one that got back to me was the one I really didn't fancy talking to. The things our tired urges make us do hey Chubbs?

Hahaha. We have all been there.

Greeting from down under. Midday here, having a few ales before a 4 am wake up.

To each and every one of you, enjoy this moment, embrace it , cherish it. Best wishes to all.

Lets make history... Fucking love this Club.

Oi Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante , where the fuck are you now? You cunt.

“If Poch is still here after a year I’ll eat my own shit”. European Cup Final beneath you eh? Your silence is your shit eating epitaph you short arse accountant wanker. Fuck you and your many coats - and that wasn’t funny either. I always pictured you like David Sullivan, but with turn-ups. What a ghastly image.

10pm here in Chicago just finished playing and a cute girl on the train home said come on you spurs to my shirt, it’s a sign....

.....We are playing tomorrow 100% :allitongue:

COYS this is it, one game, give everything then take everything

You’re a good lad Chubbs. You make me laugh. And I’ve admired your smuggling exploits from afar.
Computer battery died, so this reply's taken a while - i had to go downsatirs and make a cuppa and ffs it was hard to choose the right fucking cup so i don't jinx everything. Anyway...
Smuggling exploits??? You ain't seen nothing yet, muvvafukka.

10pm here in Chicago just finished playing and a cute girl on the train home said come on you spurs to my shirt, it’s a sign....

.....We are playing tomorrow 100% :allitongue:

COYS this is it, one game, give everything then take everything
You mugged me off in the ‘devastated’ thread Mensa, and I can never forgive you. Do you seriously think all I do is go around calling people cunts? I’m devastated mate. I doubt if I’ll ever recover, you cunt.

You mugged me off in the ‘devastated’ thread Mensa, and I can never forgive you. Do you seriously think all I do is go around calling people cunts? I’m devastated mate. I doubt if I’ll ever recover, you cunt.

Where show me!! I can’t bloody remember anything these days, I’m going to start a “more devastated” thread for just us and we can shout at eachother in there in peace!!

It’s all gawn tense and quiet before the madness in here, I’m not nervous about tomorrow we have performed miracles already we can beat anyone we want

Hey Mensa Mensa this is definitely the weirdest 24 hours coming up for all of us. I feel strange.

You are great with words, can you explain it? I am gutted I can’t be at home but the whole thing such a dream I think I should be here as it feels right, a long way from praying Naybet was fit for a chance of a clean sheet at home against Wigan

You are great with words, can you explain it? I am gutted I can’t be at home but the whole thing such a dream I think I should be here as it feels right, a long way from praying Naybet was fit for a chance of a clean sheet at home against Wigan
It doesn’t matter where you are - this is our first global experience. Gone are the days of block J or the Park Lane. European Cup Finals were what other teams played in. You should be with the people you love. Other than that, I have no other advice, because I, like you, have no reference point. It’s like being asked what it’s like to have your head amputated.

Edit: Fucking great though isn’t it? I never thought I’d see the like.

Last edited:
Jesus, I never thought we would ever make it into a Europa final during these last 10 years and now we’re in the big one. Honestly I’m calm about it. I feel like anything can happen, but whatever the result I am proud of the boys and hopefully they can use this as a stepping stone to be even better next season. Let’s fucking do this, Tottenham!

Trent Alexander Arnold on TalkSport - twice the cunt says they deserve it - BREAK HIS FUCKING HEART.

Sorry for the swearing, Mrs P, but sometimes...

It doesn’t matter where you are - this is our first global experience. Gone are the days of block J or the Park Lane. European Cup Finals were what other teams played in. You should be with the people you love. Other than that, I have no other advice, because I, like you, have no reference point. It’s like being asked what it’s like to have your head amputated.

Edit: Fucking great though isn’t it? I never thought I’d see the like.

It is, I am so thankful to this team for never stopping

I miss J block, when it was good, not a care in the world back then, but god dining at the top table is wonderful while we see the gooners slip away

As we stand on the edge of immortality on a day we will never ever forget I'd like to thank all of you guys for providing a platform for me to embrace all things Spurs , I don't live within a 100 miles of a Spurs fan and don't have a tonne of friends that I can call upon since I moved to Spain so you guys have been a great outlet for me the last couple of years.

I hope this is a day we can all put up there alongside other special days like weddings kids etc as one of greatest days of our lives.

See you on the other side.

COYS.

Back
Top Bottom