We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

D75MDWgXoAAE3Rl.jpg

I'll probably get a rake of hatred for this .....
Anyone else bored to fuck with Hillsborough?
Also what about Heisel for fuck sake ...
The Dippers managed to get us al banned from Europe It's no wonder Everton hate em.
Also am I the only one who keeps grinning and just bursts out laughing whenever they think of the Final hahahahhahahha there I go again..

It's the failure to hold the people accountable that keeps the story in the news. It is an ongoing injustice. Liverpool and their fans deserve a lot of the flak they get, but not for Hillsborough. It was a human tragedy and the those responsible have never been held to account.

So I decided to get a new key cut, using the one sent out with my welcome pack at the beginning of the season. The guy cutting it was very careful not to scratch the paint and didn't charge me for the cut. How nice was that!

I can't remember being so excited and nervous for a game. I'm currently sat in a cafe with the family on the A66 working my way back from Scotland to down South in time for the match. Ive got a few minutes to catch up with the thread before getting back on the road.
It's just simply the most amazing feeling to see our superb team in the final.

Back
Top Bottom