We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have to avoid being victim of a slow start on Saturday. The players train and must talk about it so you worry about it being a collective mental block.

Neither team has a Hazard that is for sure and it works in our favour that we haven't got the one 'big' player that needs stopping.

It's about being resolute, clinincal and ready.

I hate the notion that the team that prevail want it more. Too simplistic and just stupid.

But for us being so called 'Spursy' read Klopp's 6 final losses.

I have a gut feeling about Saturday but won't reveal it.

It is very strange to think that somewhere in a lock-up in London right now there is an open-top bus which along the side says "TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2018/19".
If we win, we'll see it outside the stadium for the first time. If we lose, you just know there's a gooner with a photo of it already saved on their phone, ready to stick it on Twitter the moment the final whistle goes

If we win, we'll see it outside the stadium for the first time. If we lose, you just know there's a gooner with a photo of it already saved on their phone, ready to stick it on Twitter the moment the final whistle goes

I'm fine with that.... Price you pay for inspiring envy.

"Fuck 'em all"

To be honest I don’t mind the hostility, I’ve kind of expected it, but that will get a response from me.
“Unearned wealth”? Elaborate. FSG was widely criticized for not pumping enough money into the club. They’re stingy fuckers actually, and run the club as such. Balancing the books is their top priority. So if anybody thinks they will pump money into the through some dodgy commercial deals ala City you really don’t know what you’re talking about.
Our commercial revenue is the 4th highest in the league, behind United, City and Chelsea. Our match day revenue is the 5th highest . Our kit sponsor is the lowest in the top 6 at the moment( although that will change from next year with a 90 mil pound a year deal from Adidas being mooted, and rightfully so considering our performances on the pitch), so where exactly is the money being poured in by the owners? Think you need to check your facts.
Klopp only had big money to spend because we sold our best player for big money. Before that we didn’t and benefitted from selling fringe players for good fees( Ibe for 15 mil, Benteke for 30 mil, Sakho for 25 mil, Ings for 20 mil etc.).
A lot of Spurs fans and Pochettino keeps moaning about our spending in the last 18 months, but honestly we sold our best player for the third highest fee in footballing history, surely we’re allowed to spend that money?
I highly doubt others would moan if you sold Kane for 200 mil and spent that money
fair points tbh. You spent the coutinho money wisely and became a more complete team.

Combined team imho if everyone is on form:

-----------------Allison--------------------
AA ------Vvd-------Vertonghen---Robertson
----------------Fabinho--------------------
-------------Alli------Eriksen------------
--Salah----------------------------Mane--
-----------------Kane---------------------

So 7 vs 4 in your favour with Sonny and Toby running Vertonghen and Mane extremely close. Thing is, if you read some of the utter drivel your 'legends' have said you would think only 1 or 2 get in if that. Just pure arrogance.

thick as pig shit Souness saying we don't deserve to be in the final due to losing 19 games when you're fucking team won the damn thing in 05 losing the same amount topped it off to be honest.

Has the dipper gone off to make preparations for fire bombing our team bus?

Or pushing an OAP into a fountain?

Or daubing an Everton fans house with Graffiti?

I'm sure it will be something constructive anyway.
Whenever I see a post appear here from a supporter of a particularly vile club (Liverpool, Woolwich etc) the response to it is akin to watching a car crash, or more accurately the seconds before the crash, waiting for the sound of graunching metal and smashing glass and bodies flying through the air.

God damn it. Two days to go and I've started visualising what it would be like to win.

GET OOOT OF MY HEEED YA BASTARD.

Must... pretend... it's... not... happening. La da da. What's on tonight? Hollyoaks probably. Yes, lovely Hollyoaks. Nothing happening this weekend at all :)

God damn it. Two days to go and I've started visualising what it would be like to win.

GET OOOT OF MY HEEED YA BASTARD.

Must... pretend... it's... not... happening. La da da. What's on tonight? Hollyoaks probably. Yes, lovely Hollyoaks. Nothing happening this weekend at all :)

Why not?

Let it sink in.

Believe

Why not?

Let it sink in.

Believe

Its the hope that kills. I keep thinking about walking into work on Monday Tuesday morning like:

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom