We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Barca fan out of my cave after the biggest bottlejob in our history since Roma.

Bought a retro Tottenham jacket and will be wearing it during UCL final day and once every year on the anniversary of your final win.

Do what what my club couldn't and destroy the red terror and save football.

Barca fan out of my cave after the biggest bottlejob in our history since Roma.

Bought a retro Tottenham jacket and will be wearing it during UCL final day and once every year on the anniversary of your final win.

Do what what my club couldn't and destroy the red terror and save football.

Send Messi over for next sesaon and we'll see what we can do... Otherwise:

#StrictlyForTheLilywhite

Last edited:
Send Messi over for next seaon and we'll see what we can do... Otherwise:

#StrictlyForTheLilywhite

Unfortunately Messi isn't a fan of white kits so no can do, but we'll agree not to poach Pochettino, our club has been allergic to world class managers for a good while now.

Last edited:
Unfortunately Messi isn't a fan of white kits so no can do, but we'll agree not to poach Pochettin, our club has been allergic to world class managers for a good while now.

It's fine we can just take him for away games.... As long as he hasn't got a thing for red we can work this out.

Poch no likey tha Barca anyway. :)

I want Harry on the pitch for the late push and any potential penalty shoot-out. Start with a false 9 system and then bring him on for whoever is the weakest attacking link on the day.
False 9 all the way and then “if we somehow are not home and dry” we might have to bring the worlds best striker of the bench to see it through........
Ideally Llorente and Kane get little cameos just for the fans in the last 5 mins while the fans Ole every touch of the ball😂😂

I think Poch will be very strict on starting Kane. Will put Harry thru some challenging drills to see if he is fit. If not totally convinced, put him on the bench, bring on as needed. If PKs look likely, he has to be on late regardless of fitness.

I'm finding it harder to suppress the gut-wrenching feeling that there's every chance we lose this game. I just can't conceive of how to emotionally cope with a defeat here. It's a one off game but LFC scored 97 fucking points in the league. They will probably need an off day for us to triumph here, head over heart. Come on...please let that happen!

I'm finding it harder to suppress the gut-wrenching feeling that there's every chance we lose this game. I just can't conceive of how to emotionally cope with a defeat here. It's a one off game but LFC scored 97 fucking points in the league. They will probably need an off day for us to triumph here, head over heart. Come on...please let that happen!

The league matters not a bit now....

Full squad. 3 weeks 'rest'. Even playing field.

Klopp has yet to dominate us during 90min.

Every chance we can win.

I'll unfortunately be travelling overseas at the time of the game :kanehand::kanehand::kanehand: blatant but I fly out tomorrow and I don't know whether or not I'll be able to see the game... Nevertheless, will be waking up at 2 AM to try to find a stream, channel, anything (I doubt it will be too hard, just need internet). COYS

They were awesome in the league I think we can all agree, but this is a cup game, after 3 weeks. Neither side have any form going in. This’ll be tight make no mistake

I'll unfortunately be travelling overseas at the time of the game :kanehand::kanehand::kanehand: blatant but I fly out tomorrow and I don't know whether or not I'll be able to see the game... Nevertheless, will be waking up at 2 AM to try to find a stream, channel, anything (I doubt it will be too hard, just need internet). COYS

Head straight to YT... BT streaming for free... Maybe set up a VPN in advance just in case it's regional.....
Good luck.

They were awesome in the league I think we can all agree, but this is a cup game, after 3 weeks. Neither side have any form going in. This’ll be tight make no mistake

Even then, forgetting everyone else, WE should have got at least 3 points out of them given how the games flowed.

D7qgyBDWwAMvufb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom