We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

RAWK

We fucking have to win it. Spurs in a European Cup final is just so wrong.

How can a team that have lost so many times this season be representative of the best teams in Europe?

Would rather have had Ajax than another English team. Just hope it’s not 3rd time lucky for Spurs against us. Especially as those twats have no european history at all.

Fucking horrible rats. Watching Harry Kane running onto the pitch in joy is a stomach churning sight.

Dreadful final, taken some of the sheen of it.

fuck off spurs, you really don't belong here. we'll smash you in madrid.

A much uglier final for Tottenham being in it.

Fuck Spurs. Bunch of jammy c*nts. They dont deserve to be in the final. Thoroughly outplayed for 135 minutes and got lucky.

I just want to see that mouth breathing ogre cry, that is all I ask. Don't even want the PL.

Imagine getting to a CL final in Madrid and finding fucking Spurs waiting for you

Experience of what? Winning the UEFA Cup in 1984?

It's a shit final. Feels like the FA Cup.

Regardless of the fact they’re playing us, spurs in a CL final is one of the weirdest things ever.

Feels like a League Cup final.

I was just really looking forward to the pomp and ceremony of a true European final.

Spurs didn't do anything heroic

Woolwich? That would be the easiest by a good margin. A top club who we have a decent relationship with.

If we lose then we clearly aren't made of the right minerals and will need some serious introspection losing a CL final to a side like Spurs.

Feels so weird having Spurs in there. Just feels like they don’t belong at this level.

It would be a true shame if spurs won it. The worst ever side to win it imo.

:angryscouser::angryscouser::angryscouser:

RAWK

How can a team that have lost so many times this season be representative of the best teams in Europe?

Would rather have had Ajax than another English team. Just hope it’s not 3rd time lucky for Spurs against us. Especially as those twats have no european history at all.

Fucking horrible rats. Watching Harry Kane running onto the pitch in joy is a stomach churning sight.

Fuck Spurs. Bunch of jammy c*nts. They dont deserve to be in the final. Thoroughly outplayed for 135 minutes and got lucky.

I just want to see that mouth breathing ogre cry, that is all I ask. Don't even want the PL.

Imagine getting to a CL final in Madrid and finding fucking Spurs waiting for you

Regardless of the fact they’re playing us, spurs in a CL final is one of the weirdest things ever.

I was just really looking forward to the pomp and ceremony of a true European final.

Woolwich? That would be the easiest by a good margin. A top club who we have a decent relationship with.

If we lose then we clearly aren't made of the right minerals and will need some serious introspection losing a CL final to a side like Spurs.

Feels so weird having Spurs in there. Just feels like they don’t belong at this level.

For some reason that has really wound me up.
I don't normally bite regards other football forums.
Self entitled mugs

RAWK

I love it. A beautiful summary of the delusion and sense of entitlement of their entire fanbase.

We won a major european trophy two seasons before they'd ever played a single european game. And we're a lot better than their team that won the CL in 2005, but I wouldn't expect them to be self aware enough to pick up on either of those facts.

If we beat them, and I'm not deluded enough to say outright that we will because I'm not a stupid cunt, it'll feel extra sweet knowing how much it'll rile them

So when we break Liverpool in the final and go up those steps to get the winners medals :llorishowudoin: after watching those cunts collect their "second best yet again" medals...
P180526-127-Champions_League_Final-1.jpg

... does Dembele get one as well? He played earlier in the competition for us, right? Think he deserves one but I don't know what the regulations are. Anyone know?

Last edited:
The reality of the task ahead is starting to dawn on me and I'm already sick with nerves tbh. The fact that it's them we have to face is what makes it so bad. If it was anyone else from Europe I would have been way more calm about it, but when I close my eyes I just see their smirking, smug, cunty faces and I want to vomit in rage. I just hope we don't have a meltdown and gift them the trophy. As long as we just keep our heads and dignity and leave that match with no regrets, I can accept any result. Please, you fucking beautiful Spurs, just don't make it easy for them; don't embarrass yourselves and the club out there. Show passion and energy but use your heads too. COYS.

So when we break Liverpool in the final and go up those steps to get the winners medals :llorishowudoin: after watching those cunts collect their "second best yet again" medals...

... does Dembele get one as well? He played earlier in the competition for us, right? Think he deserves one but I don't know what the regulations are. Anyone know?
Please hide that picture in a spoiler tag, I'm already sick enough just thinking about those shits.

RAWK

Ha, fucking Dippers. Cunts every single one of them.

We've had a harder run than they had last season and their 2005 side was utter shite, finished below Everton for fuck's sake.

When we beat them it's going to destroy the myths of two clubs at the same time; our 'Spursy' tag ( which I fucking loathe) and their aura of divine destiny and all that bollocks.

Kane to get the winner, you wait and see.

RAWK

As I've stated many times, I despise the fucking dippers more than anything on this planet.
Plastic dipper fans are running around here in the States like fucking rats.
We simply cannot lose this.

I think I'm gonna throw up...

Behind all the belittling words, they're terrified by the reality that they'll come out of this season with nothing to show for it.

I said last season that we could have won the CL. No team i saw or that we came up against was beyond us - just unlucky and 5 minutes of loss of concentration against Juve.

This season we've had balls of British steel. The belief in the squad that we're going to win the CL is huge. I think our belief is stronger than theirs. Everything else is chance and i think that's on our side too. Said to my brother before the 1st leg quarter-final game against City even started that i thought we would win the CL He rang me after the Ajax game and told me that even at the end of the game he was calm because i was so confident we'd win. He's a believer now too.

RAWK

zC8i1UY.gif

Liverpool have been very good and deserve the league title. Thing is, so do City and probably Liverpool will miss out. The CL is not the premier league though and I think we've done far more than them in it this season over the whole competition. They've had one very impressive game against Barca but nothing else. We've had lots of impressive games. All means fuck all in the final one off game of course, but I don't see why they think they deserve it more than us as things stand.

Dippers are the absolute scum of the earth. Victim complexed, conspiracy theorist, would rob their own grannies if they could get away with it absolute fucking wastes of humanity.

The fact they think anyone on this planet respects them is hilarious, you couldn’t even fill a bus with the amount of people that respect them in this country. They’ll always be in United’s shadow and it absolutely cripples them to the core

Back
Top Bottom