We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To everyone who congregated just underneath the away section, you know who you are, the noise was fucking incredible!

That was one of the best nights of my life and I’m ecstatic I didn’t even make it into the away end.

It’s safe to say spurs took over the Camp Nou !!
I was in that end and worried that we would be the only ones there. How wrong was I, totally outnumbered the barca fans and outsang them too. A night that will live long in the memory.

I don't understand how Inter's match with PSV is considered a formality for the Italians. They were extremely lucky to come away from their trip to Eindhoven with all 3 points, and PSV haven't really looking terrible in any of the group games. Unless the Dutch decide to put out a weakened team - bearing in mind that whatever the result they'll stay bottom of the group - I can see it being a very close call.
Any time you guys require assistance in REALLY being able to access team strength, ability and result outcome, don't read and regurgitate popular media's biased output, just keep an eye out for 'Neumanator Knows', a brand new thread that will help to make you look like a football genius too!!!

:pochsmirk::pochsmirk::pochsmirk:

Last edited:
I loved the bit where Messi went on his first run, slipped past a couple, then ran into the colossus that is Lord Sissoko and predictably came to a grinding halt. The big man bossed barca in that second half, what a fucking legend he is becoming!
Working himself towards cult status at least

Can I just say how pissed off I'm becoming with all of the 'PSV did us a favour' bullshit'... we each played 6 Group matches and the points you end up with decide whether you progress further in the competition or not. It makes no difference if you gain the points at the start of the competition or towards the end. We beat PSV at home (who did their very best to prevent us from scoring) and Inter failed and drop down to the UEFA League. End of.

Thanks mate, now if you could just phone in sick for me and get me off this public indecency charge I'll be all set!
Just phoned your work there, they said "How sick is he"?
I said "He's in bed with his granny and pet dachshund"
They said you can take the rest of the week off.

However, that might not help with the public indecency thing......sorry

Back
Top Bottom