We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Its odd i thought we would do it from the start of the second half, i only gave up hope after the corner where hugo came up.........

A ball from Sonny back to Sissoko, who lumps it forward for Llorente to knocks it down to Dele, who plays a deft flick for Lucas to score.

Each player that gave us history with that last goal were all signings made in the Pochettino era. How class is that?!?!

Last edited:
Looking for some help as I'm genuinely torn. I have one best mate who I have a season ticket with. We went to Dortmund away together but we don't have nearly enough points for away games generally.

I've been saving and working for the last few years and I'm now in a position where I could feasibly pay for myself to go out to Madrid, but obviously with no guarantee of a ticket and he wouldn't be able to come. I love the idea of going out there, and to be able to say "I was there". However, I live in Tottenham, 5 mins from the stadium and I imagine the atmosphere here will be unreal too, and I can throw a party for friends afterwards. Also, getting to Madrid will be painful and also if we do lose it'll be super depressing and lonely.

Do I?
A) Be selfish, spend £1000+ to go to Madrid for a "once in a lifetime" trip
B) Enjoy Tottenham, save a bundle of cash and enjoy the game with my friends

Friends, who aren't Spurs fans are all saying "A". But people with a bit more perspective agree with B.

What do I do????

Looking for some help as I'm genuinely torn. I have one best mate who I have a season ticket with. We went to Dortmund away together but we don't have nearly enough points for away games generally.

I've been saving and working for the last few years and I'm now in a position where I could feasibly pay for myself to go out to Madrid, but obviously with no guarantee of a ticket and he wouldn't be able to come. I love the idea of going out there, and to be able to say "I was there". However, I live in Tottenham, 5 mins from the stadium and I imagine the atmosphere here will be unreal too, and I can throw a party for friends afterwards. Also, getting to Madrid will be painful and also if we do lose it'll be super depressing and lonely.

Do I?

Friends, who aren't Spurs fans are all saying "A". But people with a bit more perspective agree with B.

What do I do????
Share this moment with your friends I'd say, don't get me wrong option A is fucking brilliant, but you can't beat a day out with the boys.

Because when we win the Champions League it'll be a moment you'll never forget as a collective.

So option B! :pochbye:

Do I?

What do I do????
B

Do I?

What do I do????

Watch it with your mates at home, easy.
Not like you’ll get a ticket for a grand, and you want to experience the final together with your mates. You’ll remember it until the day you die.

Do I?

What do I do????
get out there son. you can celebrate our future league titles in N17.

Do I?

What do I do????

Best mate you say ?
No guarantee of a ticket ?

No brainer. B.)

Do I?

What do I do????
Stay in Tottenham with your friends.
You can also buy me a air ticket to Madrid,and i will tell you what it's like and update you via WhatsApp etc at regular intervals. I will even buy you a Spanish donkey and a sombrero as souvenirs.
Win/Win mate

A ball from Sonny back to Sissoko, who lumps it forward for Llorente to knocks it down to Dele, who plays a deft flick for Lucas to score.

Each player that gave us history that last goal were all signings made in the Pochettino era. How class is that?!?!

Hugo would have out sprinted Usain Bolt too

Do I?

What do I do????
Once in a lifetime mate ..like the players we supporters may only get one chance ..im pushing 60 ,actually resigned myself to never seeing my spurs in a champions league final..
Grab the moment.
.easy be 25k yids in madrid without tickets.

Still not slept.... Walking thru Stanstead at 5ish this morning and saw a AiA logo accross the departure lounge..... I hope my shouting yids rather 'enthusiastically' across the gaff wasn't too out of place....

Saw a queue of Gooners heading out to spain too..... Oh how i sniggered.

Back
Top Bottom